Hey, folks!

Jado13 The Collector
I'm new to Fakku, so I thought I'd say hello. Hello! I am fairly new to the "hentai" (using that term as a general catch-all) world, in general. My first introduction to the genre was Evenicle (over 100 hours played and still not finished, but loving it), after which I decided I'd try some VNs. Upon reading (playing?) Shining Song Starnova, I fell in love pretty quickly. Since then, I have amassed a fairly large collection, but I have found that the combination of syrupy-sweet love and beautifully drawn depictions of graphic sex (especially when animated) is what really works for me. What can I say? I'm a very romantic perv. Which is not to say that I do not enjoy and appreciate other types of works. I'm currently partway through I Walk with Zombies, Lamunation and Imouto Paradise, among others. Oh, and I'm also a huge fan of the kemonomimi (especially neko). I'm not really a manga guy, but I can certainly appreciate the art. Anyway, what ultimately brought me to Fakku is a quest for an unedited version of Maitetsu. However, I can't tell at this point if it is no longer available at all, or if I just can't find it because of either the store.fakku issues or the "controversial content" toggle that is still not available to me. If anybody knows, that would be great. Ether way, feel free to say hello. Cheers!
Hello and welcome!
I think you should be able to at least see the page for maitetsu here on the site even if the store is down, so my guess is the controversial content option thing.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome
Jado13 The Collector
Thanks for the welcome messages! I did eventually get what I came for, plus a few other things. Still waiting on a preorder, but I have plenty to keep me occupied. Better that they do a good job than rush it out if it's not ready. Anyway, have a lovely day!
Glad everything worked out for you
gammenon Story Junkie
Hello! Glad you found what you were looking for!