Stickies

[ Locked ] Introduction Guide This forum is a place where you can introduce yourself to the FAKKU community. Most users share the same interests so I encourage you to post some of the things you are interested in along with your i…

Topics

hello hello everyone,i`m new here
Hyyyiaa Well, first post, just a very simple and shy hi, and a question, to get started: 1 - ok, i found a torrent of school days containing some of the endings... how do i download it? i mean, i…
Yo all Wazup all, New here and all bla bla du bla. Something something.. Hmm, how do i upload some mangas or pictures?
Hello Hi to all i'm new here :D
Rawr Hey, my names Nick im from fort collins, colorado. I recently went to nandesukan as a WoW NPC with a golden exclamation point and got my hentai roots back and found this website, was curious if there …
HI!! Hi every one :)
sup ^^ sup every one just saying hi :D lets have fun :twisted: hehe
hello ^_^ A newcomer here ^_^ Nice to meet you all! I can't contribute by uploading, but I hope I can do more in posting ^_^ I won't be posting here regularly :( but I hope I can at least add one mo…
Hello, can anyone clerify :? Hello, It is nice to make anyone's aquantince and hope we get along. Can any tell me if this site's membership is free? I check all over and didn't see much on membership. …
jello hello lol hello to fakku.net i am onechevy2 and i love hentai ecchi anime and cars.
Greetings Hello everyone. For anyone who might know Water Margin, my username is taken from Shi Wen Gong, "The White Lion in the Night" who killed Chao Gai. Just a random bit of info.…
Sleepy Suprise! Hey hey all, just registered and I thought I'd drop a 'hello' post. How's everyone doing on this fine (Freezing) morning?
People, what it is? What it is, people? Hope to stick around for a good bit. :D That's about it. I don't really excel at the whole intro thing.
Hi ! hey everybody sup just thought id make a thread where i can say hi and stuff. So ya...fakku is awesome and i finally feel like its time to become a perminant member of the community ^_^. :D
Why hello my furry little friends. (Do not pay attention to the title hehe) Well, I've known FAKKU for quite some time and decided to try and be active here, maybe you can say im one of those creatures called lurkers and st…
Hi, whats up? Hello, I've finally decided to join the crew :) I will be uploading images periodically so be sure to check them out when available. :wink: I am a fan of Magical Pokaan and more specifically …
me..guess who? hello everyone..I enjoy this site ^^
Moin Moin Hi guys. I'm from germany and i visited this site many times . So i#ve decided to sigup. I'll help posting many pictures in the Images category (allready posted some)…
Ahoy hoy Um...I suck at intros, so...Hi! Some of my favorite anime/manga are Neon Genesis Evangelion, Speed Grapher, and Noir. There're a lot more that I like, but I don't feel like listing them all. I'll …
Hello Hello everyone. Im new to the site and to the boards; glad to meet all of you. Can't wait to begin reading and finding some great manga and hentai on this site- If anyone has any suggestions, I'm into…