The Hottest Girl From Bleach

Pages Prev123456Next

Who's the Hottest Girl from Bleach

Total Votes : 588
Yoruichi is my favorite girl. She's got a great body and is very playful. Matsumoto would be my 2nd favorite for some *obvious* reasons :)
Yoruichi all the fuckin way
Nel is FUCKIN HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nemu Kurotsuchi!!! She's completely obedience!!!
I'd go for rukia IMO... not because she's cute but on how she keeps ichigo kurosaki be himself. :D
Does no one think Orihime is the hottest despite her damsel in distress disposition?
Innoue Orihime is my pick, I just like her cuteness and clumsyness. She also looked pretty hot in the Arrancar's dress suit.
Naginutz wrote...
I love me some Soi Fon! Her bitchy attitude turns me on. :)
Next would be hailbel
then momo. But no ones cares about momo
:(

Let me guess: 'Oi likes a gurl wit' spirit! Hur Hur Hur'
Anyways, for me it would have to be...
1. Orihime (Maybe she'll slip over a banana skin or something mildly comical)(BEWBS!)
2. Adult Nel. Gotta love green hair!
3. Rangiku. Don't bother asking.
I am torn between Orihime and Rukia, but I went with Rukia just because her type is soo much more likely to go after my type lol. Orihime is too damn innocent and that is hot in and of itself...still Rukia *drool*
What about loli nel? lol jk
Rangiku Matsumoto
Only real list to follow
1) Yoruichi - one of the best characters in the show and perfect package. Give her glasses and she would potentially be the best H-girl EVER!
2)Matsumoto - Tits need I say more?
3)Rukia - DATT ASS
4)Tatsuki - mmmm athletic
5)Orihime - Tender
Man, I remember answering this thread like last year. Can't believe it's still alive. And my mind hasn't changed since then, I'd do Yoruichi till my balls fell off. Hopefully my waifus don't hear of this.
Tatsuki is my personal favorite Bleach girl, but I'd have to say that Neliel(not little Nel)is the hawtest!! That voice is just awesome!!
Ive already voted, but Im going to have to pick Ururu
Antw0n Remember me?
Between Rangiku, Yoruichi, and Tia, I could never choose....
Yoroichi for me
yoruichi for me!! 2nd would be tia harribel...
Too many choices...
Orihime, Yoichi, Neliel, Tatsuki, maybe Harribel if she didnt have the skull teeth
Orihime

Why? Her power to reject. You could pull an all-nighter.
Pages Prev123456Next