Icarus Publishing Hentai Giveaway!

Pages Prev123456Next
For a publishing company, and a hentai one at that, to take notice of Fakku, must mean something. On one hand, not only can they stop "piracy" to a certain extent, they can also tap on our large user base as a form of marketing. As for the Fakku members, they stand a chance to win hentai mangas, so I would say it is a win-win situation for all parties.

On the issue of shipment, there could be concerns for members living in countries with tight censorship. According to my knowledge, there have been articles confiscated when they do not meet the local regulations.
Gambler wrote...
For a publishing company, and a hentai one at that, to take notice of Fakku, must mean something. On one hand, not only can they stop "piracy" to a certain extent, they can also tap on our large user base as a form of marketing. As for the Fakku members, they stand a chance to win hentai mangas, so I would say it is a win-win situation for all parties.

On the issue of shipment, there could be concerns for members living in countries with tight censorship. According to my knowledge, there have been articles confiscated when they do not meet the local regulations.

Wouldn't they be breaking the law anyway, by coming to this site, so either way, it'd be the same result for that person?

-Grim
Jacob wrote...
Uzumaki101 wrote...
NightFoxXIII wrote...
Damn you guys are ultra nice. Thx for the info! ^^.

Oh was wondering, how did they decided to give a box of it?

I was wondering about this too. How come Icarus sent you a box of Hentai? Did you do something incredible for them? Or is it because you always buy stuff from them?

If I told you how we got it, I would have to kill you. It may or may not have involved kidnapping.

okay.... makeing me think that u slept with them for it O.o but sweet, free hentai xD
It's awesome that they were nice enough to donate books for us. Good luck to everyone =).
This is fucking sweet. I love you guys for not running off to Mexico <3
O_O. My. God.
Y2K must finally be catching up with teh intarwebz :P
i first think that fakku was a great page when i first see it 1 year ago....free and good quality doujins and now you are give them for free YOU ARE MY NEW MASTERS T_T....good luck everyone
Forum Image: http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t281/ThailIPU/fuckyes.png

Coolest publisher ever + coolest website ever = a lot of happy ass hentai lovers!
Awesome as always Fakku!

If I win one of these I'll take it with me everywhere I go.

Forum Image: http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t332/Ryouga_Urashima/ba474ae367c720_full.jpg
I'd rather have you guys scan each one of these mangas and put them up on Fakku.
how do they give it away though? do they sticky note our names and throw it in the H box and whatever book it gets stuck on its ours?

hope so it seems full proof
I hope they don't have sticky pages.
Allen750 wrote...
I'd rather have you guys scan each one of these mangas and put them up on Fakku.

Raze wrote...

No, no, no. Absolutely not.

1) Contrary to popular belief, we got those books from Icarus Publishing entirely out of their goodwill (no, we didn't bribe them, threaten them or whatever you guys are thinking about). It's not a good idea to betray that trust by scanning their books and distributing it to the masses, don't you?
2) Not everyone's supposed to win in a contest. That's why it's a contest: to find a winner.
3) Each book has around 220 pages. Not to mention we would need to destroy those books to scan them, meaning we wouldn't be able to give them out to the actual winners.
4) Not to mention the copyright laws we'd be breaking, eh?

Hope I made myself clear.

Haaaah~~
Unexpected news came unexpected.

YEAH!!
Snow-chan wrote...
Gremlin wrote...
Quick question: would it be in any way, shape, or form illegal for you guys to scan each english translated manga into data format on a computer using an image scanner and upload it here on FAKKU so that all of us can view and/or download it at least in data format? That way even if we don't win the actual contest, we all can win in a different way by being able to still see and read them in data format? Sort of a win/win kind of thing? Would anyone else be in favor of this? (I suppose that was several questions... :lol: )
I doubt they will do that.. Doesn't seem like it would be fair for Icarus publishing.

That would not be a good idea, because we're lucky to have this company at all, they might stop if they found out.

I wont be able to enter this contest cause I'd probably get in trouble XD (I wouldn't be the first to see the Hentai)
tsujoi wrote...
Holy moly. Nice, can't wait to see what the other contests are.

How about a contest where we have to suggest contest ideas?
hly shit, it def on the top 10 of the best public shit ive ever heard this month lol
thx for being so generous
Even if I loose can you send me the box, because it seems to be the talk of the town....lol
im more happy that theres an ecchi english publisher. ive decided to put in an order for some of the AG issues. for 5 bucks a pop you cant really lose.
Mmmm lurking ftw.
Pages Prev123456Next