Which "Paper Mario" Game Is Your Favorite?

Which "Paper Mario" Game is Your Favorite?

Total Votes : 8
Personally, my favorite Paper Mario game has to be either the First one, or the Second one. The first one because of....Spin Dash!!! :P. The Second because you can SELL BADGES (Something the First game needed) But i'm sad that they didn't put the Spin Dash in The Thousand Year Door :( (takes longer to go places -_-) so yeah! Leave your favorite Paper Mario game in a comment below AND vote in the poll! kthxbye! 8D

(oh and I didn't mention Super Paper Mario BECAUSE I'm not really good at it :| *I've beaten Paper Mario, & TTYD arooooound 20 times each lol* I've beaten Super Paper Mario abooooout once :( so yeah XP)
Mine would have to be the one for N64. I liked your partners in that one more. Thousand Year Door was still good and lot of fun though. I played a little bit of Super Paper Mario at my friends house, but it wasn't Paper Mario at all. It was just regular Mario but the graphics were storybook style.
I'm definitely saying the original is best. It was one of the best looking games on the N64, and it was so original. It's actually in my N64 right now. But I did love thousand year door, it's just as good as the original, but it's just not up there because it's the second in the series. Other than that, both great games. Although I've never tried Super Paper Mario, I don't have a Wii...
I agree whole heartingly that the first was the best ( General Shyguy for the WIN). I just liked how there were no extra gimmicks to make it longer like there were in the second. E.g ( the job posting, the 99 lvl dun,}
-I do still like the second one as well just not as much as the first, too many annoying features like the ghost and his name and the wrestling rules before every fight was annoying.
The Thousand Year Door.

That game had Doopliss and Admiral Bobbery. Those two things alone make it the best Paper Mario in my opinion. Also, the Bowser and Peac stages were hilarious.

Also, I loved the posting system. I'm a side quest nut so I'm glad Nintendo included that option.
I have to go with the one on the N64. It's the only one I've played, admittedly, but it is awesome. I haven't beat it yet, but I'm working on it (I'm in the mansion with the ghost eater guy - NO SPOILERS!!!). I bought it for the Wii on the Virtual Console a few months back and I've been playing it off and on.
I liked them all, but since I'm not a hardcore RPG kinda guy (as I seem to mostly like Nintendo RPGs and Tale's) I really enjoyed Super Paper Mario. My one gripe is that it was way to easy. I got stuck on the last boss on both the first and second games, but finished SPM in less than four days.