More C74 Goodies

You might notice small changes across the site over the next few weeks. I am going back through each of section of the site and improving the way things work. Things will load slightly faster, but you probably won't be able to notice it.

We will be selecting a winner for the contest sometime tomorrow. It will be completely random and hopefully we'll have the next contest all ready to go. So yeah here are some new C74 releases, be sure to continue checking the C74 thread for more.

Also the best way to really give back to FAKKU is to start posting on the forums and become a member of the community.
For me, it's the most rewarding thing to see so many awesome things being discussed on the forums. It's pretty incredible that there are over 100,000 posts. So for those who never looked, here are some of the special interest forum categories:

Manga, Doujinshi and Videos
Visual Novels, Doujin Soft, and Eroge
Art and Digital Graphics
Computers and Technology
Cosplay and Conventions
Dreams and Aspirations
Entertainment
Figures, Models, and Toys
Food and Cooking
Love, Romance And Relationships
Mecha and Giant Robots
Music
Travel and Culture
Video Games
Writing (and Lemons)

Under+Ground Sheriran+MIXJUICE Seifuku+Rakuen+24 COLORS Nantoiu+Deculture%21
Manatsu+no+Yoru+no+Yume+no+Mata+Yume+no+Mata+Yume LOVEkyon GALAXY+MILK+ANGEL CHEER%21 Nanasebon

10 New Releases

[spacer=4]Under Ground contains Original Hentai
[spacer=4]Sheriran MIXJUICE contains Macross Frontier Hentai
[spacer=4]Seifuku Rakuen 24 contains Original Hentai
[spacer=4]COLORS contains Negima! Hentai
[spacer=4]Nantoiu Deculture! contains Macross Frontier Hentai
[spacer=4]Manatsu no Yoru no Yume no Mata Yume no Mata Yume contains The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Hentai
[spacer=4]LOVEkyon contains The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Hentai
[spacer=4]GALAXY MILK ANGEL contains Macross Frontier Hentai
[spacer=4]CHEER! contains Negima! Hentai
[spacer=4]Nanasebon contains Macross Frontier Hentai

Enjoy!

Being a part of this site is pure win.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!!
theotaku wrote...

Indeed.

Also: nice selection today. I knew this was my favorite time of the year for a reason. I can't read a lick of it but I guess it's not necessarily for the reading now is it?
JSaysNo wrote...
theotaku wrote...

Indeed.

Also: nice selection today. I knew this was my favorite time of the year for a reason. I can't read a lick of it but I guess it's not necessarily for the reading now is it?
Hah, couldn't be truer! XD
Nice work on the Negima! doujins.

Hajimaru yo kimi to boku wotsunagu tobira nokku surebadonna mirai ga bokuba wo matteiru no?
Nice, some more Kyonko doujins, I'm more of a Haruhi person but Kyonko is good heh.
The amount of new Macross Frontier doujins pleases me Forum Image: http://thelastcandle.net/otherStor/emoticon_monocle.gif
KLoWn wrote...
The amount of new Macross Frontier doujins pleases me Forum Image: http://thelastcandle.net/otherStor/emoticon_monocle.gif

There seems to be more Macross Frontier doujins than for any other series. They are good and all, but so is variety.
the only books i read are the ones FAKKU supplies! :]