Signatures are back!

Pages 12Next
That is, as long as you enable them in your user profile. They default to off for new accounts and anonymous users.

So if you want to see signatures, log in, and edit your profile.

Also the winner of the first Icarus Publishing hentai contest is... Amo! The winner was chosen randomly between all users who entered. The next contest will start tomorrow and will be the same format, however it will have the additional requirement of a minimum post count in order to enter. After next weeks contest I am thinking of doing an 8 bracket, 1 week MOTEMOTE battle. What does everyone think?

And I'll have an update for you in a few hours!
8) Yay

That makes me want to post more
Min. post count? Darn... :/
sounds great! :D

although it makes me want to post more now.
Enabled sigs = Teh awesome
Thank you Jacob for letting us incoherently babble about sigs =)
Kaimax Best Master-San
Enabling the sigs is a good idea.

And a short round of MOTEMOTE will be very refreshing. I can't wait to see people debate.
:lol:
Sigs are awesome! :D
sabas Suzuya's Admiral
Great, there goes my chances for free stuff. Hmm. Doesn't help that I get errors when I do want to post.

Edit: Nevermind. Only errored once. >_>; Maybe I might have a chance after all.
Great thanks :D
Congrats to Amo!
Sigs are - the best way to go . :)
Signature are back yo!
Two things....
1. What's "MOTEMOTE" mean? :S
2. I HATE Amo.
Amo is french so the time he got his price you can buy it and read it all you want. He on the other side (of the ocean) will wait for a looooooong time.^_^
Ahah, I will try to find a hiding place for that :p.

Merci beaucoup Fakku pour ce très beau présent. Mon premier h-manga ! C'est fabuleux ;p !
[color=blue][font=Arial Black]Shinobu[/font][/color], [color=indigo][font=Arial Black]Nodoka[/font][/color] and [color=blue][font=Arial Black]Haruna[/font][/color] are glad that the signatures can once again be viewed by all. :D

In the online world, such as that of forums, avatars and signatures not only add to the personality of users; they bring about fun and variety to the community.
Yay! Awesome news Jacob.

Now everyone can witness the awesomeness of Get Fuzzy!
Congrats to Amo, and yay for being able to toggle sigs! It's a win-win, dial-up users and others who want faster loading pages disable them, and those of us that don't care (or don't need to worry about it) can enjoy them again! Now I just need to stop being so lazy and create an image sig for myself. *Ponders starting one now with portable GIMP*
Pages 12Next