FAKKU at Anime Expo!

Mr. Bushido wrote...
Gonna be there to buy more Gunpla.

I figured as much. Buy them all.

Jacob I shall be there. I have went in the past four years as Sora but in different forms. This time I shall try to be in Anti-Form.
I'll need to see about heading down so i can meet jacob in person then steal his horse mask.
Jacob, what are you gonna have at this dealer room? I wanna know if there's anything else i should send my friend to get for me.
_Raven_ wrote...
Jacob, what are you gonna have at this dealer room? I wanna know if there's anything else i should send my friend to get for me.

Yeah i'm also curious what you guys will have at the booth :D also are you giving Autographs :D lol XD
_Raven_ wrote...

We will pretty much have everything that is on Sanshee, as well as some extra buttons.

Rahumel wrote...
_Raven_ wrote...

Yeah i'm also curious what you guys will have at the booth :D also are you giving Autographs :D lol XD

Yeah I'll be doing autographs, all you need to do is ask.
I'll be there with my girlfriend and some friends. Fakku ftwz.
Jacob wrote...
_Raven_ wrote...

We will pretty much have everything that is on Sanshee, as well as some extra buttons.

Rahumel wrote...
_Raven_ wrote...

Yeah I'll be doing autographs, all you need to do is ask.

Now its required of me to go, Jacob's autograph on my wall next to my F! flag
When I heard about the Danny x Fakku meet, I jizzed in my pants. Then I stopped reading hentai and went to the forums and jizzed again. There are times when skipping out on school and using my savings to fly out to AX seem like the best idea in the world.

I can't say how much I wish I could go to this...sigh...damn east coast. Why do I live here?
Are there any plans to bring a Fakku stall over to a UK expo?
;)
I live right close to the Convention Center and I'll be there for the expo and everything! I can't wait to see you =) I'll be taking some pix and yeah. If anyone else from LA, or is gonna be in LA, I hope to see you all. I'll be the guy in the Zombie Shakespeare shirt! =p
I'm suddenly even more excited for AX now! MEGA MILK t-shirt get.
I'll be sure to check out your booth at AX.
Dammit, i have summer classes on those days. For the people like me who can't go I am going to say this, "You lucky BAST!!!!!" *got hit in the head
akichuu wrote...
Otherwise known as the "largest collection of virgins in one place."

You are now my new favorite person. But come on you know you would go if you could XD
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Hey Jacob, if I manage to get my camera and camcorder ready and capable etc. Would you mind me hanging around the booth (not the whole convention mind you, just when I have time etc) video taping all the epic crazy shit. Or if your gonna go walk around would you mind if I followed around to tape it all? Of course in a non-stalker way ^__^;
Looking4Moar wrote...
Hey Jacob, if I manage to get my camera and camcorder ready and capable etc. Would you mind me hanging around the booth (not the whole convention mind you, just when I have time etc) video taping all the epic crazy shit. Or if your gonna go walk around would you mind if I followed around to tape it all? Of course in a non-stalker way ^__^;

Haha I don't mind at all, you are welcome to record whatever you like. I can't promise it will be exciting though.
Looky-tan Got Megane?
Jacob wrote...
Looking4Moar wrote...

Haha I don't mind at all, you are welcome to record whatever you like. I can't promise it will be exciting though.

Hey you never know, cool, I am pretty sure I can get all this tech stuff settled prior to the con. Just gotta see the schedule again and finalize my plans for the 4 days.
do we just have to buy any shirt from the sanshee FAKKU or dose it have to just be the shirt that says FAKKU from sanshee.
Epic! Can't wait to be there!
sweet! hope to be there; still haven't gotten my tix yet :o