Happy Birthday Jacob!

Pages Prev123456Next
Happy birthday Jacob and thank you for making such an awesome website.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!! :D
This is my first post, oh my god O__o xD don't know who to start :?
ah yes, happy birthday Jacob! XD and for nikon too! sry for the late congratulations :( I hope you have/had a wonderful day and that your life will be very long, that's the minimum for your awesome work on this site ;D I'm from germany and my english is not that good, hope you understand me uu but i just tought, this post is a must! :wink:

when i found this site a few months ago, it makes me really happy XDD (i know, i'm perverted :roll: ) and this post is my thanks for you and all the guys and girls, who work together with you on this side, you all did a great job! :) i try to post a bit more from now on and hope, you all will never end your perfect work on this side :D keep it up! :wink:
happy happy birthday to you! :]]] thanks for everything!
am i late? :|

Happie Barfday, Jacob!
Happy Birthday!
Ur living it well, Jacob!)
Happy birthday !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!As someone who has benefited from your efforts and trully appreciates all your hard work, I wish you health, happiness, lots and lots of money (don't be a stranger if you need more for the site, just knock, somebody will be there!) and everything you wish for your future!!!
Happy Birthday! :D
happy birthday!!! yay!!! *cue the fireworks and sparklers*
Allow me to add my voice to the chorus - Happy Birthday Jacob. (when I first typed this it came out as "Fappy" -hmmm could that be because you always give us fappyness ? :D :twisted:
Happy BIrthday, Jacob. Hope you get your wishes too this year. :P
Happy Birthday Jacob!
Thanks for creating such an awesome site and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!! or HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY o.o
Its late, but better late than never.
Happy Belated Birthday Jacob. :D
Happy B-day man :D
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! Thank you for making and maintaining such a wonderful site!
you rock men this website owns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers From Puerto Rico
Thats awesome man! Happy Birthday! Hope you have fun. :wink: Have a slice of pie before you go at it though so your full of energy. Forum Image: http://www.bunrab.com/dailyfeed/dailyfeed_images_april-06/daily_apr22_2006_lempie.jpg
Pages Prev123456Next