You have no permission to view this topic

User Uploads Section:

Lately I have been trying to download some VNs from the User Uploads section and im currently downloading Phantom of Inferno, im still on part 5 of the archives..

However my download has stopped because everytime i try to get back to the old page where the links are, it says I have no more permission to view the topic.

Is this because FAKKU was restricted of the loli contents? If so, where can I download the VNs help would be very welcome :D
papermasterz wrote...
User Uploads Section:

Lately I have been trying to download some VNs from the User Uploads section and im currently downloading Phantom of Inferno, im still on part 5 of the archives..

However my download has stopped because everytime i try to get back to the old page where the links are, it says I have no more permission to view the topic.

Is this because FAKKU was restricted of the loli contents? If so, where can I download the VNs help would be very welcome :D

You have no permission to view this topic Genarally means that the thread was deleted , and if it was loli it most likely was deleted to loli now being banned on Fakku. If you are looking an alternative download source you can try the request section.
Fille wrote...
papermasterz wrote...
User Uploads Section:

You have no permission to view this topic Genarally means that the thread was deleted , and if it was loli it most likely was deleted to loli now being banned on Fakku. If you are looking an alternative download source you can try the request section.

^This or it is randomly logging you out. This does not happen on my computer, but had to use my bro's recently and for a while about once every 30 min. it would log me out for some weird reason.
mod or user delete the thread and with the bugs in the system and jacob randomly fixing the site it logs you off from time to time
Spoiler:
HIM520 wrote...
Fille wrote...
papermasterz wrote...
User Uploads Section:

^This or it is randomly logging you out. This does not happen on my computer, but had to use my bro's recently and for a while about once every 30 min. it would log me out for some weird reason.

Just make sure you check the box beside the log in button.
This happens when the internet connection suddenly drops .
I thought if you didn't have a certain amount of posts you couldn't use that section either. I may be wrong though.