What did you do while FAKKU was down?

What did you do while FAKKU was down?

Total Votes : 5,687
It took my 2nd screen, automatically refreshing every 5 min. nothing happened for an hour. so i left the house and went over to my friend's house to play with the cat there. when i came back fakku was back.
Well well, we are back to business...

Heck, its about time!!!

I chose the "Refresh the site" choice cuz that is what the other fellas did...

And as if others wont do it anyway!

WAahhahahahaha, Everyone(well not almost yet) LOVES FAKKU!

Welcome back!
Tried to Refresh but after few days i gave up and went to Lu.scio.us, aerisdies, Danbooru, Gelbooru, Konachan and watched the pictures from my computer, but still it felt empty! D: D: D:
when fakku was down i had the chance to reflect on life...... and learned a valuable lesson..... LIVE DOES NOT EXIST OUTSIDE FAKKU!!!!!!!!! THANK GOODNESS FAKKU IS BACK!!!
most of the people I talked to thought big bro shut you down
refresh a few times hoping that it was my internet connection problem but it turn out to be still down
Whenever i got the urge i came here to check but mostly just spent time with family
Part of me died when Fakku was down. The days seemed to be eternal.
Well,1st I refreshed the page like for 2 hours,then I google'd about fakku's page not found,searched and found that it will come back soon.So well,in the meantime,i did what i do best,wank some idiot's at dota,cry about the wallhackers in mw(alterIW)tried the WoW 4.0.3a PTR...and thats that >.
I was barely alive. Live had no meaning. Refreshing seem to be the only i am doing then.
I like old Fakku... Please put in a HOME link on the view online -- I have to click 26 times to get back to home page. Beggars can't be choosy -- sometimes :}
Marski wrote...
Tried to Refresh but after few days i gave up and went to Lu.scio.us, aerisdies, Danbooru, Gelbooru, Konachan and watched the pictures from my computer, but still it felt empty! D: D: D:

this ... plus I bookmarked Down or Not hoping that it was just my connection!
RedJest wrote...
Let's not lie to ourselves..

It's like breathing air. Fakku is a part of our life now.

I agree XD
There was nothing better to do than hit the refresh button repeatedly at 2 o'clock in the morning
must just me because it is it 18 pages in and no one saw the typo on outside. This is also how I spent the week, "ouside" and also work.
glad its fixed! your great!
Just one thing...

I discovered that there is something outside my home... got a girl friend... and joined my high school football team... god I'm glad this site is back
My desktop seems useless without Fakku. :(
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

*take a break*

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

pretty much that
I made a world of warcraft character and named it fakku