New Visual Novels

Pages Prev123Next
Just finished G-Senjou no Maou. I highly recommend this everyone.
Gonna check out Hanachirasu after I finish downloading DC II.

Also, happy anniversary!
swordmanXIII FAKKU's Breaker
they look god I have to give them a try.
This series looks awesome thankyou Kaimax, Keep up the good work!!
Raze wrote...
G-Senjou no Maou has my highest recommendation.
You will be on the edge of your seat the entire time, Haru will take your heart away, and the ending will leave you stunned and breathless.

Agree.
The music, plot, and characters are extremely awesome!
Somehow, the ending....................:8
Haru, my favorite character :D
Awesome! Thanks a heap Kainmax! I was waiting for the final patch! Back to playing this game!
is it uncensored ?
Kaimax Best Master-San
YuiHentai wrote...
is it uncensored ?

Fan translation usually does not do decensoring.

Only official Licensing companies like JAST and Mangagamer are able to do this.
Just finished playing G-Senjou no Maou, it was absolutely fabulous, thanks a lot for introducing me to this wonderful game and VNs in general.
I was looking for this for a long time. I actually just finished it and I cried it takes a good story to make me cry. Thanks again for the great upload
thanks this game is very entertaining and touching at same time
very recommended to play
good job
Yay thank you very much Kaimax, I have been looking for this.

I am just going to leave this here

http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Devil_in_da_gee_string:Walkthrough
Shank you so much Kaimax~!!!
Happy 3rd anniversary!! OwO
Man, G-Senjou no Maou was definetly one of the best VNs I've played. If I had to compare it to FSN, I'd say that Maou's plot is overall better than FSN's, but FSN's hentai scenes are much more powerful, and FSN's routes are really big routes, and not some "hey, look, you get to fuck X girl! free cg" route like they did in Maou.

Loved it. Happy anniversary Kaimax!

Edit: Thanks for that walkthrough, sxebeast. I was having trouble getting Tsubaki's third h-scene.
pondrthis here, from the g-senjou translation team.

Glad everyone enjoyed the game ^.^ There are a lot of VN snobs out there that keep saying bad things because it's not as good as Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo (and it really isn't: Sharin was the writer's best game), but I still think G-Senjou is worth reading.

Haru's a dumbass though. Honestly, I don't think she does a single thing right in the whole game.
kanon's route ftw
If it's visual novels, Katawa Shoujo is coming out within months. Prepare!
My first post actually

Just finished G-Senjou no Maou today and man this really made my day.

The ending was fantastic I mean i even cried in the epilogue part the other paths were also great but mizuha and haru's path takes the cake. I also love the song they inserted in the epilogue (close your eyes) partnered with the protagonists sacrifice was the best.

To all the people who worked on this Great VN

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BRINGING THIS WONDERFUL GAME TO US
I'm loving these posts , thanks for putting up these visual novels for us to try out. I for one cannot really tell which ones are good or not to download , so keep it up =).
Kaimax Best Master-San
Polnareff wrote...
I'm just asking, Do you have Eroge Game called:
'Hishizora Planet~Dream Box~'(The link just an images)
g/33051/393f269526/

This is not the request section.
Pages Prev123Next