How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 11,792
over 2 years, but i kinda just creep around without talking on the forums much
Indeed; me too.
carter2013hayes wrote...
4 years wh00t! but only recently made an account.

Same here. I just created an account now, but i've been a longterm visitor to this site. Fakku ftw!!
I would say about 1 year, don't really remeber though =/
Kuuga007 wrote...
maybe i can say almost 4 years i become a fan of fakku.
i seenn those characters b4 what sho r they from
3 years I think. Also count the time before I register
Over a year and still a strong hentai lover!! Thank you FAKKU!
Since it went up, even if I did sign up late for the forums.
It has been almost a year for me but I only signed up recently, but fakku has been so good to me :] I've directed multiple people here I'm sure they enjoy it too... maybe not as much as me though haha
I've been here for long time, and I enjoy it very much. It's a pretty pretty good place~
Four years, I heard about Fakku on Warcraft 3 oddly enough.
I remember seeing ads on Warcraft 3's Battle.net
omg, aiee 4 years for me. lol.
went to check my profile to make sure, alas i was not wrong. XDDD

love you fakku! <3
I just become member was here alot
I've been here for 4 years. It feels like more. I loved the layout and made this my number one Hentai site. I liked it so much, I donated the last of the money needed to get the site back online a few years ago.
Been here about two years, and loved every second of it ^-^
Fakku is number 1!!!!! :D
I think it was over two years already since I stumbled upon this site.. Glad I took a look at this site ^_^
i have been visting fakku for all four years but i had to make a new account beacuse i kind of deleted my account on misstake so ya this is my new account
LONG LIVE FAKKU!
Wow, can't believe I've been here for almost three years, didn't even realize that.
Well, that just says how great of a community Fakku! has created and I plan to stick with Fakku! for as long as this site remains.

[size=10](Almost 3 years and I still barely have over 90 posts... I need to post more.) [/h]