Who's more attractive?

Who's more attractive?

Total Votes : 3,962
*hands a pin of Kaname-gumi to Where_Am_I?* Right, you are! Together, we shall fight! ;]

Tessa is just a side kick. A secondary character. She's cute, but Chidori is plain better looking!
If I were on my desktop, I'd post a Chidori defense. But alas, I'm on my laptop. Phooey. X3
It seems that tessa has the most votes but.. even though!!! KANAME CHIDORI HAS THE BIGGER BOOBS! and I'm soo actracted 2 that haha!
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Tessa has more appeal to me.
Teletha Testarossa^^
ms. chidori
Chidori is the best. Hell yeeaahh!!!
Kaname Chidori. Always and will be. She has more sexiness than Tessa. Damn that is a tough decision to make. Tessa is cute(fucking cute ^^) but still Kaname...
naaaah.. tessa's cute but too careLess and dumb.. i Like her careLessness though but kaname is hotter.. ^_______^
Teletha Testarossa #1!!a30c8459dfff.gif
This is madness!

Can't be happening!

It's SO wrong, I feel forced to last resorts...I'll buy votes with my body! WTB 400 more Chidori fanbois, preferably cheap! (400 is a lot to handle, unless I get Geass cast on?*wink*)
I want to fuck teressa until she's worn out! :D
i'll make it quick. Tessa. Tessa. Tessa.
[size=12] [/h]
i wish i could give 500 more votes for chidori
teletha pf course!!! :D :D :D
Tessa will win this hands down ^^ Sorry for those who like kaname but for me this is really no competition tessa will win this shes like one of the hottest girls in FMP no in the whole animeverse ^^ and besides shes as cute as hell and i like her meak attitude^^ peace kaname lovers ^^ oh yeah does anyone have a great pic of qawoor of el hazard i would really like to have some ^^ cya ^^
man, haven't thought of El Hazard for years! :P

but on topic, Tessa makes it for me, simply for that scene at the beginning of the OVA on the 3rd season :D but I hear all the arguments for Kaname, she is hot, but Tessa is too darn cute! but can be smokin in her own little way :twisted:
Tessa.

All day, every day. <3
Tessa gets really pissed off if you treat her as anything other than a professional soldier (when she's on duty). She's a tough girl in a dainty body. Kaname may seem pretty tomboyish, but she's really a big softie inside.

I suppose I'm attracted to Tessa because she's a professional soldier who doesn't look the part, and that's intriguing in a way. Kaname is a bit more 'traditional' in her role as the Outwardly Fierce Highschool Girl.