Album cover idea, not sure where to go with this

So the cover is for my band (click for full res). I wanted it look busy, but I'm afraid I might have overdone it. Also it feels really "adolescent punk" with the whole high contrast thing, which I'm not particularly digging, but as it is, I'm totally lost. Thoughts, anyone?
i saw a nipple...............
Really depends what you're trying to promote. What is the entire focus of this image? What do you want me as a viewer to see?
My band, essentially two of us huddled around a computer, is a sort of Frankenstein-like appreciation for as many different styles of music that we enjoy as possible. This generally includes pop music, post rock, glitch IDM, minimalism, drone metal, and modern classical (sounds a lot more pretentious than it actually is, I hope). The cover image, then, is meant to convey a similar sense of juxtaposition, and also my love for the female form. On a more literal level, I wanted some tubes coming out of a boob.
I don't know what I'm supposed to see in there ... at first glance the tubes looked like words in BOLD ... the beach scenery ( is that right? ) is too small to see ... hmm, the colored one doesn't seem to blend much with the black and white theme ... this is my personal view on the image