Who's more attractive? Louise / Taiga

Who's more attractive?

Total Votes : 5,472
I voted for Taiga, somehow Taiga feels more mature :p

But what happend to last "Who's more attractive?" poll? It was about Full Metal Panic. I would want to know who won and with what % ?. Chidori or Theresa? I hope that Theresa:P
Taiga...
I just like her better than Louise
Taiga

at first when i saw taiga she looks like louise after reading toradora manga i like her more than loise :D
Louise because let's face it. Isn't the girl who gets mocked ridiculed and is more or less a social outcast so much cuter than the girl every guy and his brother are dreaming of being with.
Of course I've not seen Taiga's show yet. But from the descriptions, it seems clear to me who's the more attractive. Cute little socially awkward Zero Louise!
I vote for the opposite of Louise, Taiga, she's fun to watch... although there are slight similarities, I ought for Taiga ^^
i vote taiga
though its hard to choose between them
louise all the way
she has way more feminine charm compared to taiga
and on dat note taiga's a tomboy,

VICTORY to louise, almostt 20% gap in votes expected as much
"HUZZAHS!" ALL AROUND!!! OBAMA WINS!! ^_^ :D
How can Taiga be losing!

Blasphemy!!
Taylor1320 wrote...
"HUZZAHS!" ALL AROUND!!! OBAMA WINS!! ^_^ :D

Now the US will be renamed to the galactic empire.
[size=12] [/h] he..he..he... i vote for louise :P cause shes so cute :oops: even she to childnes
I think you have to add more mangas with Toradora!, 'cause here's only one...
41-58...still only 99% ? *edit* oh yea...i forgot! i agree with ploplo
Hell yeah!! I love louise...Taiga is very hot too. But lets face it... louise has that whip. That is hot!!
im gonna have to go for louise, more of a magical girl fan then high school girl fan(thou both are good) i still prefer louise i mean cmon void magic? thats got some massive destructive potential there......thou lol i doubt louise could win in a fight agaisnt nanoha or fate....or hayate or anyone from nanoha XD
I'd choose Louise.
yawn.....Louise is more sexy Forum Image: http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/2466/p9tq3.jpg
Louise =D
I take Louise =) Lolis ftw
Tranider wrote...
I vote for Taiga. IMO, she pulls off the thigh-high-stocking look better than Louise. And Ryuji has a far better chance of survival than Saito.