Relaxing music

Pages Prev12
VoodooChild wrote...
Listening to each one of your songs I must say. I'll seriously start considering getting high in order to reach new heights of illumination XD

The hell you talking. Music in itself is enough to take you in a trance. Drugs will only blunt it out or draw you away.
opanihuya wrote...
VoodooChild wrote...
Listening to each one of your songs I must say. I'll seriously start considering getting high in order to reach new heights of illumination XD

The hell you talking. Music in itself is enough to take you in a trance. Drugs will only blunt it out or draw you away.

I know mate, I was just being sarcastic, believe me I know what drugs do, we're fighting a war in our country because of them.
Aki-chan wrote...
Massive Attack.
Especially "Teardrop" "Dissolved Girl" and "Angel".
Here is Teardrop, one of my favorite songs as of recent.
Spoiler:

This brings back memories... Skating memories... Thanks! :D

This track just has this vibe to it that I can't explain but it is just soothing.
http://oceanographicrecords.bandcamp.com/

Pretty good chillout, except Hollow Earth, which gets discordant and a little nightmarish to slice into the mood.
vietxmikey wrote...
Aki-chan wrote...
Massive Attack.
Especially "Teardrop" "Dissolved Girl" and "Angel".
Here is Teardrop, one of my favorite songs as of recent.
Spoiler:

This brings back memories... Skating memories... Thanks! :D

Nice! My friend who skates is actually the one who got me into them. As well as Matt & Kim.

When you wake up to this song, you might find yourself with a loli and a robot made out of junk.

Truth be told, I cannot find any words to describe what I feel when I listen to it. I just feel pure.
X.N.L.M.X wrote...
Electric Wizard

I love their album art, but pretty far from what I'd consider relaxing... I actually laughed a little reading that here.

Anyway, these are probably my favorite relaxing songs.

Don't go thinking I'm some sort of fanboy for them because both videos are the same group.
coldplay is really calming from a rush of blood to the head or the scientist album.

Bye bye baby by Ivy is really relaxing.

^massive attack: teardrop is the House theme song :D
Simply love her
after this one I'm so relaxed i could just loose a limb or something...

EpicPfail wrote...

Oh man, that was awesome (though the ending aggresivness slightly ruined it for me)
Anything by Radiohead, and also Animals by Pink Floyd. And Exodus by Bob Marley.

I'm talking about whole albums, by the way. Some artists you can't pick songs. Just albums.

[youtube]6YW2G6Z2bMQ[/youtube]

[youtube]pXwshfzG5zI[/youtube]
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Will this work?

What one finds "relaxing" is all a mater of personal preference.

But I discovered this recently, and I find it relaxing.
Pages Prev12