your biggest turn off?

Pages 12Next
the topic name says it all what is your biigest turn of?

my biggest turn off is smell
if you bad then i cant date you literally
when my gf gets REALLY emotional and might cry. then my perviness dies out and my comfort instincts come in
id have to say hygene badsmell or just bad teeth anything that basicaly coulda been solved with a bath and some toothpaste.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Nothing.. my dick doesn't care. Dating wise then valley girl retards.. aka the hills and mall people.. you don't need to be a rocket scientist, but know something outside of mtv and shopping
Low self-esteem. If a girl doesn't find herself sexy and attractive...then I can't either.
Bad hygiene and wilful ignorance.
I'm pretty much open to anything but I gotta admit that if a woman weighs like 500 pounds or something then ya not gonna happen. I like big girls but I don't wanna break my back carrying them. But honestly It'd come down to personality more than anything.
Hate guys who act like cocky assholes. I don't get how it works for some girls, but basic geniality goes a long way.
Stupidity and or dittzyness. And not the every day stupidity or the cute dittzyness, the "You should really know better" or the "How in gads name are you this stupid" kind of way. Cute is cute and clueless has its place but there is a limit.
Men who lack tenderness. That has to be my biggest turn off ever.
Lack of ethics and stupidity.
overweight girls are disgusting sorry. if I'm not fat I'd expect you not to be. BBW is the stupidest term ever.

besides that fake girls. fake boobs, excessive make up, or just fake personalities.
Gonna be honest here but I hate the whole "Cutesy" talk, sounds immature.
Also Agree with Birdyjuice, I'm not really into "Bigger" women - no particular reason but I'm not really into that.
Bad Hygiene is also on the list. I MET A GIRL WHO HASN'T SHOWERED IN A WHOLE MONTH, apparently her hair still looked fine.
Drama in general, although most if it seems to stem around, "I don't want to go to X because Y is there." Y happens to be a friend of yours. Awkwarrrd.
clueless and serious people. i can't stand the people who are like "i don't get it,duh~~~~~" or "zat is not funny!"
Drug users.
Hmmm....I'd say hygiene cause if I wanted fish I go to Ivars XD and the personality, also not someone who bashes on smokers...cause really if you dont like it go away.
STUPIDITY= The biggest turn off of them all
a girl that doesn't seem to know she's not the center of the world is the biggest turn off
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
animehot2 wrote...
STUPIDITY= The biggest turn off of them all
Pages 12Next