Weird, Disturbing, and/or Controversial movies?

Pages Prev123456Next
white noise the first one was kinda creepy
schindelers lits could be called an controversial film i guess
Brook back mountain.
GOZU a miike takashi seriously one of the stragest most fucked up films i have evre seen and that is saying alot

also i only caught the end of it at about half 3 in the morning but there was a german film called takidermy i think it was.

Spoiler:
and all i saw was a guy straped to a machine that was removing all his internal organs pumping the blood from his vains and re sewing up the wunds were it had cut into him whilst the guy was still alive then he pulled a handel and it chopped his head off then removed his brain and re sewed it to his neck then there were a load of people at a party obviously some sort of art exabition and this dead mans corpse was the main art piece and a fat guy was talking to a camera crew telling them what he saw and how the man his whole life maid art out of animals but in the end he just wanted to be art himself i was like 0_0 this if fucking awsome!!!!! wish i had seen the rest of the film i swear it looked sooooo real i was cringing!!!! and i dont do that with any old movie
Eraserhead. Just... Fast forward to the mutant baby Chicken\Cow fetus...
I think The Trueman Show was disturbing ever since I saw that movie I often get really paranoid thinking what if someone is watching me like they were watching him.
Tetsuo, damn it's disturbing
Futanari wrote...
The Room.

we should toss a football around ah haaaaahhaaa

even worse- Birdemic
The Human Centipede. Now that's some messed up shit. Surprised nobody mentioned it yet.
Killaz wrote...
The Human Centipede. Now that's some messed up shit. Surprised nobody mentioned it yet.

Meh, the whole ass-to-mouth thing was overhyped. I thought the movie was going to be way more graphic than it really was. Though, the Tosh.O spoiler alert segment really ruined it for me, because now I can't stop laughing everytime I see that flick.

Back to the subject. Any of you guys seen a little gem called Splice? The movie as a whole was so-so, but at the same time, it was soo goddamn fucked up.

Spoiler:
Dren, the science fair project turned pet/daughter by the two MCs turns out to have been made by Adrian Brody's wife's (girlfriend's?) DNA, without him knowing. Shortly after, Dren fucks Brody, get's sick, changes gender, kill's Brody, and rapes Brody's wife/GF only seconds later. And at the end of the film, Brody's wife/GF is asked by her employing company to keep the baby for scientific research. That's right, she got knocked up by her own quasi-daughter-turned-son-monster-clone-thingie that murdered her husband (boyfriend?).
Killaz wrote...

oh god, that movie made me want to throw up
psbox362 wrote...
Killaz wrote...

Meh, the whole ass-to-mouth thing was overhyped. I thought the movie was going to be way more graphic than it really was. Though, the Tosh.O spoiler alert segment really ruined it for me, because now I can't stop laughing everytime I see that flick.

Well personally I've never seen it but from all the talk I've heard about it and some short clips I've seen, I know I loose nothing by not watching it so I never did.

I also hear there's going to be a sequel to the film. The big question to me is .....why?
Killaz wrote...

Well personally I've never seen it but from all the talk I've heard about it and some short clips I've seen, I know I loose nothing by not watching it so I never did.

I also hear there's going to be a sequel to the film. The big question to me is .....why?

Like I said, the movie wasn't really that bad. Sure, it was gross for the most part, but nowhere near as bad as people made it out to be.
psbox362 wrote...
Like I said, the movie wasn't really that bad. Sure, it was gross for the most part, but nowhere near as bad as people made it out to be.

Whatever they say, all I know is that it's definitely a Weird, Disturbing and most of all, retarded excuse for a movie.
mnx wrote...
cannibal holocaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wqrA9IMnUM
The British film Scum was pretty disturbing. Juvenile prisons are harsh.
Pages Prev123456Next