Memories

Pages Prev123
GoodDay wrote...
1. Click my username.
2. View topics made by the user.
3. Read the first 5 threads I've made.
4. ?????????????????????????
5. PROFIT EMBARRASSING.

I was the newest newfag. Didn't even know what a meme was back then.

That was you? Well, you weren't so bad. You were honest and I could feel where you were coming from.

I must be the only one here who considers IB as always shit. Harmonian was diamonds though.
The Jesus wrote...
A couple months ago I was looking through it and I realized that I was a perfect student for at least 8 years. I could count on 1 hand the number of times I got less than 90% on anything and it made me sick.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://content.foto.mail.ru/list/awwhellno/_myphoto/i-3.jpg

I was lower and a bit to the left.
Anything, and I mean anything, that I wrote concerning a RPG was fucking stupid as fuck.

God, I can't even look at my old drawings because of how fucking stupid it was.
Oh well, at least some of the wiggers have allegedly left.
GoodDay wrote...
GracefulDiscension. wrote...
GoodDay wrote...
Deftera wrote...
godotccf wrote...
Deftera wrote...
godotccf wrote...

IB must have been so nice before ;-;

I experienced like, a fraction of the real thing for a few days but it was lightyears better compared to what it is now.

The only person who can ever jump start IB back is Harmonian... hopefully he won't take as long as Duke Nukem...

Nah IB is beyond repair. Even if Nash and Harmo would come back, it'd still be shitty.

It's too late for them to come back. We got Girlfountain and IsawIcameIconquered in our forums. Oh wait one of them left TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL Which one?

This one.

LOL that made my days. Thanks for the goodie, GD (I'm GD with a period at the end. Like so, GD. XD)
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
glorymad wrote...

Wiggers are always here.
animefreak_usa wrote...
glorymad wrote...

Wiggers are always here.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.
GoodDay wrote...
GracefulDiscension. wrote...
GoodDay wrote...
Deftera wrote...
godotccf wrote...
Deftera wrote...
godotccf wrote...

IB must have been so nice before ;-;

I experienced like, a fraction of the real thing for a few days but it was lightyears better compared to what it is now.

The only person who can ever jump start IB back is Harmonian... hopefully he won't take as long as Duke Nukem...

Nah IB is beyond repair. Even if Nash and Harmo would come back, it'd still be shitty.

It's too late for them to come back. We got Girlfountain and IsawIcameIconquered in our forums. Oh wait one of them left TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL Which one?

This one.

Sweet.
I used to say that id never smoke weed cuz it dulls the senses, now i know how good everything can taste

ps. whats a meme

psps.cremating the green lantern kewl or gay way to say im smoking?
Masongate wrote...
I used to say that id never smoke weed cuz it dulls the senses, now i know how good everything can taste

ps. whats a meme

psps.cremating the green lantern kewl or gay way to say im smoking?

What the fuck did I just read? My mind can't possibly comprehend this.
lawl i just gave you a mind explosion with my ignorance, im new to this so be nice
Masongate wrote...
lawl i just gave you a mind explosion with my ignorance, im new to this so be nice

How to be nice in a place where your suffering is our entertainment.
Masongate wrote...

HahaHAhahAh[size=10]ahAhAHa[/h]HAHa Nope.
Pages Prev123