Who here has had an incest dream?

Have you had an incest dream?

Total Votes : 347
KrystalFortuneTeller wrote...
You are gonna laugh so hard you stomach will hurt... i have an incest dream with my grandmother it wasn't pretty TT

HAHAHA, that is soo wrong but I know that some dreams you can't control and it's just fucked like that sometimes.

Anyways I had an incest dream with my cousin, not that it wasn't cool while I was in the dream but it seemed real messed up when I woke up.
iMuse Kuroneko is mine
yea a few times
[Cries in teh corner]
I cannot imagine me doing that to my sister or my cousins.
Problem is that my sibling was fictional. Doh.
Really, you guys?

"YEAH I HAD A DREAM .. BUT I SWEAR, IT WAS GROSS! I SWEAR!"

You're on a fucking hentai forum. If you remember having the damn dream and have the balls to POST it, don't lie about enjoying it. No one cares.
In my dream,i had consensual sex with my 10 year old cousin.
Consequences will never be the same.
Another passenger for the bandwagon here.

I ever had one with my cousin. That was my very first wet dream if I recall it correctly.
no
but i had a dream where i actaully had a attractive sister
does that count?
Enos29 Black Mouse Rising
No, I don't have a sister and my cousin isn't attractive...
I don't even have any siblings and I still fucked my yandere sister!
Trunksdark wrote...
Once and it was with a cousin. Never again!!! Also Doesn't matter she's a whore anyway lol.

PICS

OP
yes, yes i have, last month for the first time, my little sister
felt awkward remembering what i dreamed halfway through a conversation with her
never... can't imagine dreaming such things with my 12 year old sister or brother
Damn... it turned me off
Yes and that not once :3
Whaaa?!
FAKKU! wrote...
48% No
No, I thought I did have one but I realized it was real.

Let me clarify that last statement. No, I did not have a dream or it actually happened. A middle of the night "misunderstanding" almost led to "that". I thought it was a dream but it was real.
I don't actually have a brother. But in my dream I had a brother, so I had an incest dream with my fake brother. x) I don't know if that counts, but I think it does. Damn, he was hot.
Yeah, creeped me out cause I hate that cousin...
Nope, never. I have an older sister and, if I really concentrate to think about it, she is kind of hot but I just can't see her that way. My brain crashes when I try to think that.
Yes. And it was the weirdest fucking dream of my life.
No. But I'm trying.