A trouble with my laptop

Well, straight to the point.
At first, I can't copy/paste/move/rename folders (only folders, any other filetype is fne). Then, everytime I logged in I get a couple of messages like "xxx has stopped working" (the xxx themselves are google installer, rundll, and whatnot). Now, I can't play mp3 on my windows media player, and sometimes my WMP would crash whenever I play anything at it.

Any kind of help would be appreciated.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Run AV. Then if it still not working, system restore to a earlier point you know it worked. All else fail.. reformat and start again.

Try malwarebyte too before restoring and formatting.
Rule of thumb: If you can't google a solution in a day, just backup and reinstall windows.
if you are running windows 7 or vista i believe you can pop in the install disc and hit repair and but also run in safe mode with out networking and scan for viruses, bottom line if everything fails just backup and reformat
That is a sign of spyware. Check your local/temp/roaming data for any program or folder that has nothing but a jumble of numbers or letters and scan it with an anti-virus program. If it doesn't do anything then it is most likely the virus.