Forum Virginity

Fakku was my first Forum!
Marx-Taich0u GingaMahouShonen
I've raepd so many forums in my lifetime that I can't even remember my first anymore.

>I'm such forum whore. D;
Marx-Taich0u wrote...
I've raepd so many forums in my lifetime that I can't even remember my first anymore.

>I'm such forum whore. D;

^. I honestly do not remember my first forum as well.
Probably DOA Central, that disease ridden site lol.
My F5 frenzy started on a RP forum called barachiel
Animetribe may it rest in peace until someone finds it and buys it and puts it back up
Ichiban16 wrote...
Fakku was my first Forum!
Aww so cute, so how did you like your first time?
Man, I don't even fucking remember my first forum.

Knowing me though, it was probably something related to roleplay though.
Kadushy Douchebag
Some game forum.
the forums of MAL...
Kaimax Best Master-San
Obviously Fakku, then I started venturing to other forums, but not as active as fakku.
Kaimax wrote...
Obviously Fakku, then I started venturing to other forums, but not as active as fakku.
I see, D: fakku sure lets out quite afew decent threaders but ive yet to see epic trolls from the IB yet, quiet easy starting ground however as people dont utter destroy/haze/flame newcomers.
Fakku was my first
It was a little rough in the begining but I started getting used to it
yeah fakku is also my first.... it explains why im not that good in forum shit...
Fakku of course....
the people here are so nice, the updates are regular and the mangas here ROCK(in art, sex and story)!
just saying but, when I type the letter fa in the navigation toolbar in my web browser, fakku overshadows facebook.com...
honestly fakku was also my first..

like many people here (i believe so), i only opened up to the fakku community first before opening up to other forums since i couldnt care to pay attention, since i visit fakku and stayed for the interesting threads by you guys, i began to love forums!!

thnx guys
My first was on gaming forum. Tried to stay but can't find a good one.

This is my 3rd attempt to keep staying on forum life. And I found Fakku is quite enjoyable.
Room101 Waifu Collector
PSO-World, a site dedicated to Phantasy Star series of games.

Mostly hung around it's Fresh Kills Landfill section, the spam-dedicated one.

Well, until most of us moved to Skype anyway.
It is a very old forum, now defunct, one a site called NTND. I recall the the idiocy of it all to my eternal chagrin.