Pages 1234Next

WHO WILL WIN?

Total Votes : 75
Antw0n Remember me?
[size=25]THE BATTLE OF THE CENTURY[/h]
[size=23]WHO[/h]
[size=25]WILL[/h]
[size=29]WIN?[/h]
IN THE RED CORNER...WEIGHING 10 POUNDS...WEARING THE "RANDOM/IB MODERATOR" TITLE, UNDEFEATED WHEN DRUNK. [size=28]WAAAAAAR![/h]
Hm.....Well when slayer goes super saiyan his KAMEHAME trap card deals over 9000 direct hp damage without even criting but WAAR would obviously then bubble shield and go into his Seed Mode HSS bankai form and cast a gravitron washbasin cero shoryuken that would send Slayer to the 1st ring of hell with no overshield. So in short the answer is as always Konata Izumi would win.
AS OF [EDIT/TIME/HERE]
WHO WILL WIN?
71% Waar     (5 votes)
28% Slayer   (2 votes)
Total Votes : 7
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Regardless of the results, we the people win.
Kadushy Douchebag
oh... That guy wins.
Antw0n Remember me?
cruz737 wrote...

..but Waar can ban the people.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Antw0n wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

..but Waar can ban the people.

No.
I remember this because people were pestering him over the Harmonian thing......
He was ready to smack a bitch.
NEXUS Since 2010
cruz737 wrote...

That's how it should be. Think of Waar as a corrupt leader, Most of us are led to tolerate what he does with out so much as a whimper but we shouldn't I know I don't.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
SLAYER NEXUS wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

That's how it should be. Think of Waar as a corrupt leader, Most of us are led to tolerate what he does with out so much as a whimper but we shouldn't I know I don't.

As GaryOakish you make Waar out to seem, he's given you so pretty decent advice that you always seem to ignore.
NEXUS Since 2010
cruz737 wrote...
SLAYER NEXUS wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

As GaryOakish you make Waar out to seem, he's given you so pretty decent advice that you always seem to ignore.

What advice? How I should type how I should respond to peoples insults how I should go about my life? I do things the way I want while following the rules on this forum, he wants me to follow his way and listen to what he thinks is right but I shouldn't have to be singled out like he does to other people on occasion so he can fuck right off.
Iam1vs100xp wrote...
UNDEFEATED WHEN DRUNK. [size=28]WAAAAAAR![/h]

If such a prestigious title is being awarded to users, I really need to be on more often.
Antw0n Remember me?
SLAYER NEXUS wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
SLAYER NEXUS wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

What advice? How I should type how I should respond to peoples insults how I should go about my life? I do things the way I want while following the rules on this forum, he wants me to follow his way and listen to what he thinks is right but I shouldn't have to be singled out like he does to other people on occasion so he can fuck right off.

It's not like we can riot up to Canada and burn Waar at the stake.
I'd say given the circumstances he could easily abuse his power way more than he does.
I think we should be happy with what we got- how many other forums like this where we all kinda know each other do you hope to find?
Antw0n wrote...

Silly goose, there's no riots in Canada.
The Jesus wrote...
Antw0n wrote...

I think TJ is trying to say that nobody gives enough shits if it isn't hockey related. After that point, it's righteous indignation and patriotism.
NEXUS Since 2010
Antw0n wrote...
SLAYER NEXUS wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
SLAYER NEXUS wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

I'd say given the circumstances he could easily abuse his power way more than he does.
I think we should be happy with what we got- how many other forums like this where we all kinda know each other do you hope to find?

What we got is a forum that can be better taken care of by a competent mod but people just tolerate him and that's all I've heard for the last little while. Why can't anyone see this? Why do we allow this? Are we all really this blind or is it just too much effort to speak out and demand more? I mean we all keep coming back here even though a portion of us get treated like shit while others stand by and laugh which makes it less of a welcoming place for people who share the same interests that's why I joined this site in the first place so I could enthuse about subjects of interest not bicker and insult one and other.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://evanbroderick.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/tinfoil-hat1.jpg?w=340&h=255
Futanari wrote...
The Jesus wrote...
Antw0n wrote...

I think TJ is trying to say that nobody gives enough shits if it isn't hockey related. After that point, it's righteous indignation and patriotism.

Well, now that you mention it, I guess if hockey is involved there might be something that can be loosely defined as a riot, but look at the footage from any kind of cultural event in New York. Tell me if you'd see that type of shit going down anywhere in Canada.
The Jesus wrote...
Futanari wrote...
The Jesus wrote...
Antw0n wrote...

Well, now that you mention it, I guess if hockey is involved there might be something that can be loosely defined as a riot, but look at the footage from any kind of cultural event in New York. Tell me if you'd see that type of shit going down anywhere in Canada.

Vancouver riots political movement kinda' just went down. Made Lakers fans look like golf spectators.
Waar would eat him alive sadly.
Pages 1234Next