Waifus? Where's the loyalty?

Pages 123Next
I've seen people having their Waifus in their sig, or mention that "these are my waifus" in posts, etc. What I want to know is how you can call someone your waifu... and then call someone else your waifu. In my opinion, the reverence required for someone to be your Waifu cannot be applied to more than one character. When someone says, "Yuki Nagato is mai Waifu", you know that they will defend every last one of her actions, features, and personality traits to their dying breath. However, when I see someone post "Mai Waifus:" and has a list of six or seven characters, all I get out of it is "that person likes those characters". It diminishes the implied value you hold for your Waifu.
How do you feel about multiple Waifus?
(For the record, Luka Megurine is Mai Waifu. Those unwise enough to criticize her will be annihilated with extreme prejudice.)
It's called a harem you weeaboo fuck.

The point of 2d love is they don't abide my RL morals and rules.
Anesthetize wrote...
It's called a harem you weeaboo fuck.

The point of 2d love is they don't abide my RL morals and rules.

^ well this pretty much sums up the whole waifu stuff..
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Loyalty and multiple waifus are not mutually exclusive, you know. Or I wouldn't have some of them since the very first game. That also is loyalty.
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
Or we go back to just one waifu.
Is it really necessary?

I don't have any waifu's and such. But I make avatars and signatures of characters to show I like them. :')
jmason Curious and Wondering
Anesthetize wrote...
It's called a harem you weeaboo fuck

QFT.
I rape Luka on a daily basis.
I don't have one :|
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
Rbz wrote...
I rape Luka on a daily basis.

Forum Image: http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgaz9cqpHW1qb8m44o1_400.png&sa=X&ei=qrwITpGHO9Cr0AG2qYTXCw&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNG0o-qdnOZOhMKp7DoaKi9UWD5M7A
I only have one waifu and everybody know's i'm loyal to her
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Meh it just a game.. it's not like i care that much.
When your favorite subgenre is comprised of ahegao fuckfaces, marriage is too good for them.
GreenZero Get Jinxed
People can be capable of loving several fictional characters. Also, it's fun you would mention Yuki, she's my waifu.
Waifu's are pointless, you can just rape everybody.
I didn't think anyone took waifus that serious. In the end, they're 2D and have no feelings for you.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Waifu game is Serious Business. ;)
You do know it's just a game right?
luinthoron wrote...
Waifu game is Serious Business. ;)

Yes indeed it is.
They don't exist.
That's how.
It's just a game.
Pages 123Next