The Steam summer sale

Pages 12Next
asaforever The Lord of Butts!
Since steam currently has its summer Sale, im curious did anyone here buy something from all those offers?
Today there are some awesome things like Bad Company 2,Bioshock 2, Resident evil5, darksiders, Fable 3 etc~

I for myself bought the Square Enix complete pack yesterday (basically i just wanted the Rpg The Last Remnant), along with Just Cause 1+2 and and Star wars Battlefront 2 :)

Are you planning on buying something, or what have you already bought?

Ps: The summer sale goes till July 10th. With new ofers daily~
Bought Reccetear An Item Shope Tale, Bioshock, The complete half life pack. Star Wars Kotor. Thats about it so far. Wait for Deus Ex to go on sale
I bought Shogun 2's dlc pack :3 shogun 2 itself was 34% but i bought it 2 weeks ago so D:
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Shogun 2 and two indie games.

I'm tempted to buy more...damn you sales
The Last Remnant eh? You have good taste. As for things I didn't already own, I got a couple bit trip games and magicka.
Oh the steam sales are insanely awesome....i bought terraria, Killing Floor, Racettetear, Hydrophobia ($1.50 only!!), Magicka....I think I'll still be doing some shopping still for the coming days.
Got myself the Alien versus Predator shooter for 4,99€....God i love those -75% offers. Only around 6 hours till the new daily offers are coming.
Happy to see people buying Recettear. I love that game, and the same company is bringing another game to Steam after the success of Recettear.

I'm going to wait and check out the other one-day sales before buying anything. Everytime I buy something not on a one-day sale, with my luck it ends up on the list just a day or two later for much cheaper.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I bought GTA: SA for 10 bucks.
Aye, got Recettear, Defence Grid, Torchligh, and Magica ........

and ya know what im going to get more ........

oh god my wallet.......

Steam Summer Sale: Draining your bank account $5 at a time.
i just bought the stronghold collection.
Add me if you guy wanna play magika. I've gotten bored of Spiral Knights. OR tf2, or lfd2, or Terrira
A steam friend of mine convinced me to buy borderlands. So i did and so far i like it a lot. Although even though he made me buy it, he can't play very often.
Bit.Trip Runner, Defense Grid : Awakening, Recettear.

Total so far! 10$

feels go man
Bought Deus Ex, Bioshock,and Beat Hazard. So many games
Holding my balls for the last two days where recaps (typically) happen.
I bought myself the Sims 3 today adn probably will also get Prototype~
I heard that game is really awesome-tastic? is it worthy for -50% ?
asaforever wrote...
I bought myself the Sims 3 today adn probably will also get Prototype~
I heard that game is really awesome-tastic? is it worthy for -50% ?

Prototype has a pretty sweet storyline but it has almost no replayability. As to whether it's worth 14 dollars it used to be 50$, so yeah it's worth it.

The one game I want to buy at the moment is Alice:madness returns but I don't think it's going to go on sale...
So much for nutholding.

Jamestown is a steal at five dollars. Solid bullethell shooter.
Since i cant change the title for some reason.
Steams winter sale is reaching the end, what did you guys get for cheap?

As usual, i spent too much..
Pages 12Next