ThunderCats Remake

Pages 12Next
So... This might be something of interest. Maybe? Too soon to say, but I was a fan of the original, so of course I have to give it a shot, at the very least.

I wanted to hear the "HOOO!" though. Lol...

And the fandom rejoiced! They made cheetara a badass, I hope snarf dies off screen of testicular cancer >=)
when does that come out!!!! I so want to watch this!
mehhh...... I might watch.
and then i came buckets with joy :')
Hmmm. Interesting. Gotta watch out for this one.
Pervy Fatman wrote...
when does that come out!!!! I so want to watch this!

Just checked recently, I don't know if it's been announced before or not but, it'll be on CN "sometime in July 2011". (Granted, this is coming from Wikipedia.)
It cant be!!!!!!!!! Its impossible Thundercats is back and tricked out with anime flare oh shit.
i heard about this a while back i heard it was gonna countinue from the orig one though i might be wrong
I'm a bit on the fence about whether or not this may actually be a notable replacement for the original thundercats series, there are just certain nostalgic elements that made the original so great ~ for example, panthro's voice, I *loved* that voice actor, and I just find myself wondering how decently the VA of the newer series will do in comparison.
ThunderCats WonderCon Preview

Looks pretty not bad. i think it's going to join the late friday line up with the more 'mature' shows, so it could be cool.
Actually that looks really good, although I HATE remakes of series, I'd rather a remastered version. Like Dragon Ball Kai or whatever it was called, it's just stupid to remake a series.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
It seems interesting so far. Love Cheetara's look. Now we just need to find out the voice cast.
Will Freidle = Lion-O, Emmanuelle Chiriqui = Cheetara, Kevin Michael Richardson = Panthro, Matthew Mercer = Tygra, Larry Kenney = (Original voice actor of Lion-O) Claudus (Lion-O & Tygra's Father), Robin Atkin Downes = Mumm-Ra, Dee Bradley Baker = Slythe, Clancy Brown = Grune The Destroyer, and Corey Burton = Jaga.
Cheetara's remake makes me want to wax my thundercat. Nngh.

Snarf's delegation to cute sidekick, however, was not appreciated.
HungLikeAZombie wrote...
mehhh...... I might watch.
Imma waiting this show on cartoon network in july 29 >__<

Cant wait...
This will most likely suck, but it will not truly fail so long as we hear Snarf say "snaarrrrf!"
The animation reminded me of the He-man remake. Liking Lion-oh new updated looks along with the others. While on the other hand the thing Iam most concerned here about is that Lion-Oh here is a kid. When they dropped on that planet which I forgot he grew older to his prime while the others where in stasis capsules and remained their age.

Will Lion-Oh here grow up like in the original series or just be a teenaged kid?

Also I expected more speed from Cheetara. Oh well anyways classic 80's is classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnhrz5nDDa4

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~!!!!
My body is ready!
Pages 12Next