My art makes me dizzy sometimes

Pages Prev123Next
Thanks Hajin!

azyl, normally watercolour paper, micron ink pens and any watercolour paint that I have lying around. :)
[color=#006FFF]Your art style is very similar to a friend of mine's. I'm always amazed and refreshed to see such beautiful style. Honestly, I love the little splashes of color you add to the otherwise white pages; it gives the art a very distinct and beautiful style/personality, be it on something realistic, or something surreal. Love all of it.

Definitely going to keep my eye out for updates.
Prince Hamlet wrote...
[color=#006FFF]Your art style is very similar to a friend of mine's. I'm always amazed and refreshed to see such beautiful style. Honestly, I love the little splashes of color you add to the otherwise white pages; it gives the art a very distinct and beautiful style/personality, be it on something realistic, or something surreal. Love all of it.

I'd love to see some of your friend's work sometime, do you have a link perhaps? Thank you for your words, I appreciate it. <3
peachnblack wrote...
Prince Hamlet wrote...

I'd love to see some of your friend's work sometime, do you have a link perhaps? Thank you for your words, I appreciate it. <3

[color=#006FFF]Sure; I'll PM you.
GUUUURL~! *steals all of your works* I love your style so much, come and paint my walls plz. Also expect a PM from me in near future *grin*
Nice use of the colors.
Digging the way you did the hair in patterns and solid black.
Just updated the post, and added my DeviantArt page~
Thank you for the new avatar! It's so awesome. I love it. I wish I looked this good IRL.
Very nice, everything looks so obscure, as if yours not really drawing from a conscious perspective.
This ifs the type of stuff I'd love too see on clothes
Methinks Peachnblack should try to sell some art at one of her local conventions, cause its kick-ass $#!+ [nods]
I've been trying to replicate the splashy watercolor effect in the photochopper for my own devious purposes.

Haven't succeeded.

I'm giving up and letting you do all the fancy cool stuff.
Holy Sh*t your awesome. I love the way you draw the details.
Thank you guys, hahaha. <3
OMG!!! your art is so beautiful! I wish I could paint like that!:)
I just checked this thread again! Ugh the nostalgia of your wonderful works.

EDIT: Just checked out your DA! Amazing as hell, was expected. Using one of your old works! Awesome! :D
Thank you! And thanks again Dalester, muchly appreciated. <3 <3 <3
Tegumi "im always cute"
I'm sure the word was already passed to you but super thanks for the art you did for me. It was really good and I really liked it.
You're super welcome, no problem!
Tegumi wrote...
I'm sure the word was already passed to you but super thanks for the art you did for me. It was really good and I really liked it.

:O thats cool, didnt know peachnblack made your avatar.
Maeve wrote...
This ifs the type of stuff I'd love too see on clothes

I agree with this a lot. I think these would be amazing on shirts or hoodies ❤

Beautiful style, I almost messaged you asking for the artist of your avatar, and what a happy surprise that it's you : )
Pages Prev123Next