What's with the Yaoi tags?

Pages 12Next
As the topic, what's with all this yaoi mangas lately?
Simple. No like no read.
Forum Image: http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1311948481105.gif
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/603916-4KAOQAX.gif

They're catering to a large demographic. It's tagged precisely so that you don't have to read it if you don't want to.
Why do we need 50 threads about this?
Haburi-Chan wrote...

Because people are lazy and don't use SEARCH.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Fakku is not forcing you to read yaoi, fakku is just catering to other people who likes yaoi.

analogy, If your local supermarket starts selling "something you don't like", do you think it's a good idea asking the Supermarket to remove it just because you don't like it?
Bring me more traps and yaoi.
I think the question now should be, "Why is Fakku catering to a new demographic?"

The answer is obvious, but it should still be the question.
what we need is more reverse traps
K-1 wrote...
I think the question now should be, "Why is Fakku catering to a new demographic?"

The answer is obvious, but it should still be the question.

well true jacob didn't wanta add yaoi into the manga section for a long time but we trap and yaoi lovers been here from the start and had our own threads and manga uploads for a while... plus mike faps to them .. and i think he was the first to upload the trap manga... outside of jacob's april fool naruto love tap thing.
First thing I wondered when I cam to Fakku was actually "Why are there no yaoi manga?".
So I'm happy with this change. :3
buhuhuuu cry me a river...

You don't see me bitching around about all that rape, forced and gang bang shit, so suk it up sonny and just don't read it douh!

oh wait lemme bitch, why the hell it's always trap yaoi?! I want real yaoi, bishonen-as-hell yaoi, and I want it now!
Kadushy wrote...
Simple. No like no read.
Forum Image: http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1311948481105.gif

And it seems like he just came out of lurking just to ask this... Anyway, I don't mind Yaoi at all, as long as there are traps involved. What a guilty pleasure but traps gets fucked my monster penis, MAKE IT HAPPEN!
you where better off not making this your going to get trolled to hell and back i dont like it either but complaining is only really gonna get you trolled by blurk uploading more with maybe one bad straight hentai to try to stop the straight arrows like us from complaining.
Fakku needs to start catering to the dark side and throw some good Guro and Scat on here.
Fucking learn to read with something other than your penis, OP. Penis-reading needs appropriate timing.
And I wish guro/scat. Was that banned? I'm unsure. If so, it should be unbanned and then everyone who doesn't like it can have something else to bitch about being uploaded.
Haburi-Chan wrote...

Because they're homophobic idiots who never learn to look at the tags.
Satsugai wrote...
Haburi-Chan wrote...

No, because you hate people you know they beat the shit out of you when you try to suck dem penises.
softbanker wrote...
Satsugai wrote...
Haburi-Chan wrote...

No, because you hate people you know they beat the shit out of you when you try to suck dem penises.

Yea, that's called sadism. Ever heard of SM play? Win win situation.
Pages 12Next