What kind of hentai do you like the most?

What kind of hentai do you like the most?

Total Votes : 51
So, are you into straight hentai, some yuri or yaoi? Also, what do you like the least?

i like straight hentai the most (be it just one guy and one girl, or several girls/guys). And I like yaoi the least, or more like I dont like it at all.

[size=10](I didnt find a thread about this here even tho I browsed many pages back, but if there is already one, I must have missed it, sorry)[/h]
I like straight and yuri.
Does futa x futa count as female x female? :D

I read and like all of the above, and they are ver difficult to rate, but I voted for yuri. It has less to do with which I enjoy the most (depends more on other matters than gender of the characters) or which I read the most (depends on what is currently available), but I have to actively search for yuri hentai more that the other kinds, so I'm very pleased when I find something I like.

Futa is always a plus.
Straight for me but il never see it again :( at least not in any reasonable quantity or even quality...
I enjoy Yaoi and Yuri as well, but I enjoy simple male and female relations more times than not.
The lack of futanari as an option is disappointing.
I like regular male x female and yuri. Yuri is awesome when done right, but there never seems to be enough of it out there.
Tsurayu wrote...
I enjoy Yaoi and Yuri as well, but I enjoy simple male and female relations more times than not.

This has been bugging me for a while but what doujin is your avatar from XD? might it perhaps be on this very site?
Despite unpopular opinion, i like yaoi and im glad it has been uploaded more frequently. Im a girl and watching a guy get it up the bum is kinda erotic and much more fun to masterbate to than most of the straight hentai :)
Hmmm, that's a tough one. I like yuri but there are some great male x female out there, probably more than yuri. Really my favourite is male x female x female :P

I'll just go with female x female.
Doomextreme wrote...

Well I thought that futa would be part of the female x female. Maybe I should have added it too tho...
Raparperi wrote...
Doomextreme wrote...

Well I thought that futa would be part of the female x female. Maybe I should have added it too tho...

Perhaps other x other?
I like straight, and sometimes yuri.
I go straight, mostly. On occasion, I'll look at Yuri.
I like straight and yuri, there might be some exceptions to the yaoi though honestly. Unless it's hardcore guy poking.