Complete Comiket 80 Topic!

Pages 12Next
Summer Comiket took place last weekend in Japan and there were plenty of awesome new doujinshi released! But don't worry if you missed it, we've got you covered. Click the image below to check out the constantly updating Comiket 80 topic on the forums. And feel free to contribute, just read the rules in the first post.

comiket80.jpg
I, for one, am looking forward to the delicious doujins!
if i had money... and job.. and actually could go :(
Is this about Natsu Comiket
I went to NatsuComi last year, it was great.
The humidity and heat however not so much
I think my dads friend is vending this year or maybe it was next i forgot
jacob pick up some of TETRODOTOXINs work...
Thank god there are people who go to that overcrowded and stuffy place just to get that one book to share with us. Respect.
sadl0nelyd0g wrote...
Thank god there are people who go to that overcrowded and stuffy place just to get that one book to share with us. Respect.

It'd be cool to meet the great authors though!
i hope, they scan new doujins from there, i never went to comiket yet, so i hope they scans good doujins ^^. Darn money really the gateway XD
This is what motivates me to continue my Japanese Lessons, that and hot asian chicks.
Ah, it's that time of the year again. When our collections grow exponentially thanks to the people who sacrifice themselves to get books for those of us who can't. Many thanks to those unsung heroes.
sadl0nelyd0g wrote...

you're welcome.

@gizgal well,i did saw some of the mangakas at that time.
i even shared Monhan 3rdP Guild card to one of the Gag Monhan Doujin mangaka.lol.

and i feel honored for jacob's using my pic for the topic pic.
guess no other pic available then.lol.
finally. i've been waiting for this topic to open for like, 3 days ago.
HungLikeAZombie wrote...
jacob pick up some of TETRODOTOXINs work...

Since when does Fakku ever do manga/doujinshi translations anymore?
And besides TETRODOTOXIN is almost exclusively a Doujin-Moe guarantee these days.

Chocolate will be doing Polinky's Mashidora book, maybe some Kutani.
Very awesome!
aw jesus
I gota free up some memory on my laptop for the new doujinshi...sorry Tony hawk pro skater 4 :(
Hooray! I'm looking forward to all of the delicious Touhou doujinshi. :)
I've heard that my favorite hentai artist Juan Gotoh was there.
Pages 12Next