Sorry Fakku!

Pages 1234Next
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Thanks for everything. I realized that I was just playing the role of my father on the internet. Carry on with your faggotry and never change. Just be yourself.
Antw0n Remember me?
It's cool. Now leave.
Aai FAKKU Ass Master
Quit being a pansy.
Meh I would post my bh form if offending you may cause me never to be able to fap to your delicious avatar.every night.
Well let me be the first (or second, depending on how you interpret some of these) to say:
Hope your apology works out. You never offended me, but I've seen a lot of other people get riled up over you. If you're sincere and don't act too much like a jackass (since we all seem to do to a leveled extend in IB) from here on out, then I'm sure the others will get your message.
Except for those who don't think apologies exist. They're the same people who don't think love exists, which is why they can't have a waifu.
...The black-hearted anal nuggets...

Anyway, I do hope it works out for you. Try not to make any obscene jokes for a while because everyone will think you're trolling them. Then, after being yourself but kinda quiet for a time, you can come back (just not acting like you were before).

I know how family troubles and other things like that can fuck with you and turn you into a shithead (my father's an addict and I'm diagnosed with a disease that most people find hilarious to laugh at me for, so you can imagine how easy it was for me to be an utter cunt to everyone for a long time). Anyone else who does can't hold it against you for long. Try not to let the bullshit of contemporary life ruin your personality and outlook. See yah around, mate!
Don't leave, how am i able to fap to ur avatar otherwise.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
MegaTenLove wrote...
Well let me be the first (or second, depending on how you interpret some of these) to say:
Hope your apology works out. You never offended me, but I've seen a lot of other people get riled up over you. If you're sincere and don't act too much like a jackass (since we all seem to do to a leveled extend in IB) from here on out, then I'm sure the others will get your message.
Except for those who don't think apologies exist. They're the same people who don't think love exists, which is why they can't have a waifu.

Anyway, I do hope it works out for you. Try not to make any obscene jokes for a while because everyone will think you're trolling them. Then, after being yourself but kinda quiet for a time, you can come back (just not acting like you were before).

I know how family troubles and other things like that can fuck with you and turn you into a shithead (my father's an addict and I'm diagnosed with a disease that most people find hilarious to laugh at me for, so you can imagine how easy it was for me to be an utter cunt to everyone for a long time). Anyone else who does can't hold it against you for long. Try not to let the bullshit of contemporary life ruin your personality and outlook. See yah around, mate!

This is my last post for awhile, I swear. To confuse you even further, I was playing the role of both my mother and father. They divorced when I was 6. My father never beat me, but my mother did. This confused me severely. There was my father (God) who told me the truth, while my mom (Satan) manipulated me to get things her way. I love them both, but I hate them at the same time. That will never change, and I can live with that.
It really sucks to be you but please keep your familial problems to yourself.
Solva-tan wrote...
Hey, yes you who is viewing this thread. I have a request, do you remember a movie that has the antagonist of a person with nails all over his head? I don't know what title is that, do you remember it?
FinalBoss wrote...
MegaTenLove wrote...

This is my last post for awhile, I swear. To confuse you even further, I was playing the role of both my mother and father. They divorced when I was 6. My father never beat me, but my mother did. This confused me severely. There was my father (God) who told me the truth, while my mom (Satan) manipulated me to get things her way. I love them both, but I hate them at the same time. That will never change, and I can live with that.

Wow. My father beat me when I was young, too. I have nothing but hate for the fucker after all the years of mental abuse on me and my mother, but I feel you about the mother bit. My mother is mostly helpless with her anxiety issues, but it's hard to care about her when she turns and tries to be so damn manipulative. What's worse is, thanks to my disease, I'm dependent on her health insurance until I can get a job with good enough insurance to cover my expensive meds (which, in this market and economy, is like tripping on gold in the street).
Funny how my folks never divorced despite always being the perfect couple for such a thing.

Well, like I said before and mean even more now: I hope things work out for you, mate.
I once knew a girl who acted like a total cunt, but deep down she was a very sweet and fun person. However, she never changed her outward persona and lost her close friend because of it (and me too, who, as understanding as I try to be, just couldn't be around someone with such serrated edges). Thing is, she didn't change even though she knew she was acted roughly towards everyone, and to this day I assume she never will.

As long as you try, and really give it your all, it's all anyone could hope for.
Cheesey as it might seem to read that, it's true.
Best of luck, God bless, and brightest wishes to you, mate.
I want to meet a space cowboy~
Kadushy Douchebag
Hah.
godotccf wrote...
Solva-tan wrote...

No offense, but the dude's letting loose some stuff in response to me, mate, not you.

Instead of reading what he wrote and trying to get on his case for it (or simply trying to dismiss it as something that seemingly, to you presumably, doesn't belong, despite it being an explanation for what he's been doing and actually does tie into the topic of this thread and therefore does belong), why not go masturbate?

Or play a videogame?

Or masturbate while playing a videogame? It's more productive than telling people to not open up in a response to someone else that has nothing to do with you, and it's much more fun!
As a matter of fact...
If you'll excuse me, I need to go download a doujinshi and boot up Yakuza 4. Hopefully my skills in multitasking have finally been perfected!
Iam1vs100xp wrote...
Hey, yes you who is viewing this thread. I have a request, do you remember a movie that has the antagonist of a person with nails all over his head? I don't know what title is that, do you remember it?

You mean Hellraiser?
alex1128 wrote...
Iam1vs100xp wrote...

You mean Hellraiser?

Yes! That's the one! thanks for that
Iam1vs100xp wrote...
alex1128 wrote...
Iam1vs100xp wrote...

You mean Hellraiser?

Yes! That's the one! thanks for that

Oh my fucking god, yes! Yes, thank you!

@FinalBoss: ...Who are you? Also, this is a forum. It's a website. For the love of god, please don't let "internet drama" make you leave. Please put things in perspective. Everyone here is a faggot. Zak is a faggot. Rbz is a faggot. You're a faggot. Callonia is a faggot. Deftera is a faggot. Zak is also a faggot. God, you're all fucking faggots.

P.S. I'm not a faggot. Deal with it.
Pages 1234Next