FAKKU: RULES and FAQ

killerdude180 wrote...
hahaha well i agree with wat u say im pretty child+ish for my age *wink wink**nudge nudge* but still for u to reply to it says alot about u

le banhammer
killerdude180 wrote...
ok i just made the acount and after reading the rules i just gotta say that practically more than probrably 90% of fakku users are under 18 hell under 16 ive been to many other sites and 10 year olds are sending me messeges and soon enouf same will happen here and sorry just had to say it

Aaaaaargh!!! D: I hate people who dont use punctuations. It makes everything really hard to read and understand + it makes the writer him/herself look like a 14 years old kid.
And I think you're saing that just to give yourself a reason to be here. Like: "I'm sure 90% of the people here are underaged, so it doesnt really matter if I come here too".
killerdude180 wrote...
ok i just made the acount and after reading the rules i just gotta say that practically more than probrably 90% of fakku users are under 18 hell under 16 ive been to many other sites and 10 year olds are sending me messeges and soon enouf same will happen here and sorry just had to say it

Learn some punctuation and spelling, then come back and complain. We are all here for fun. :)
Are amputees considered guro? As in, you don't see them get amputated and they're all completely healed without any blood.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Red Vodka wrote...
Are amputees considered guro? As in, you don't see them get amputated and they're all completely healed without any blood.

I don't think so, since Jacob welcomed Katawa Shoujo. Guro is indeed more of the process of mutilation.
Kaimax wrote...
Red Vodka wrote...

I don't think so, since Jacob welcomed Katawa Shoujo. Guro is indeed more of the process of mutilation.

Cool. Thanks for the reply.
Red Vodka wrote...

... Yes. Comments your opinion here! because you should know now we don't fuck with them.

PS. This internet site is serious fucking business.

Now time to hide under a rock.
Flightkeeperrin2.0 wrote...
Red Vodka wrote...

... Yes. Comments your opinion here! because you should know now we don't fuck with them.

PS. This internet site is serious fucking business.

Now time to hide under a rock.

You're saying that amputees are grotesque? How offensive.
Lord_Helmchen wrote...
defakku wrote...
:oops: :evil: why I Can"t download video

Dear User,

first of all, there is no need to use the Huge Font Size.
Even without it, we can read your post just fine.
Second, regarding our Question. As you maybe aware or not, Fakku is only providing Torrent Links for Videos.
So if you want to download something you are in need of an BitTorrent (Client), for example http://www.bittorrent.com/
Further while the World is changing, so does the Internet as well.
Torrent Links tend to lose their validation over some time. So if a link doesn`t work you need to wait, till our kind Administration updates them.
And while they are more important things to do, this can take sometime.

Greetings,
Lord_Helmchen

PS: The Forum Search Function is always Helpfull, if you want to know if somebody experienced the same Problem as you.

Reall? I thought the video downloads are in direct links? I already browsed them and all of them are in direct downloads? are the torrent links disabled? because some of the direct links are broken...
Mhm..comon sens rules I guess exept for the yuri/yaoi..
I can understand not having Guro, Scat and Bestiality on your site.
But not allowing Loli/Shota on your site?
In Japan, it's totally tolerated.
But in the United States and Canada, it's taboo and forbidden.
Now that is sad.
What's the big deal about it?
It's just a cartoon and nobody is getting hurt (as long as nobody else is hurt).
However, I did happen to buy a copy of a Lolicon OVA called "Harumi's Bad Play" at my local FYE for about $20.
Now how is that considered taboo and forbidden it you can freely buy something like that in stores and cons?
I see absolutely no crime at all.
And let me finish my saying,
"Whenever we decide to turn on our computers and watch/read hentai (of any kind), we are being healthy, sane, independent and liberated. And that is the proudest part of being a true FAKKU fan".
cool dancing girl and this is easy to trick but if i was the creator of this site ill allow other languages ik dont got anithing to do with subject but google can be used to translate any language to any other

this site is seriously weird btw
Kadushy Douchebag
jeffreyrolek wrote...
I can understand not having Guro, Scat and Bestiality on your site.
But not allowing Loli/Shota on your site?
In Japan, it's totally tolerated.
But in the United States and Canada, it's taboo and forbidden.
Now that is sad.
What's the big deal about it?
It's just a cartoon and nobody is getting hurt (as long as nobody else is hurt).
However, I did happen to buy a copy of a Lolicon OVA called "Harumi's Bad Play" at my local FYE for about $20.
Now how is that considered taboo and forbidden it you can freely buy something like that in stores and cons?
I see absolutely no crime at all.
And let me finish my saying,
"Whenever we decide to turn on our computers and watch/read hentai (of any kind), we are being healthy, sane, independent and liberated. And that is the proudest part of being a true FAKKU fan".

You, read this.

killerdude180 wrote...
cool dancing girl and this is easy to trick but if i was the creator of this site ill allow other languages ik dont got anithing to do with subject but google can be used to translate any language to any other

this site is seriously weird btw

This is an English speaking community and if you were to post in other languages then not everyone would understand what you're saying. Lol Google translate.. and it's Jacob's site so he can do whatever.

P.S. You're the weird one here.
Although I'm sure this question has been asked waaaay too many times but... How do you create a spoiler?
Kaimax Best Master-San
Dr K wrote...
Although I'm sure this question has been asked waaaay too many times but... How do you create a spoiler?

either click the white box button when you compose a new post or type this

Spoiler:
SPOILER
TheDarkStarAlchemist Requests Moderator
Kaimax wrote...
Dr K wrote...

either click the white box button when you compose a new post or type this

Spoiler:
SPOILER

[ s p o i l ] [ / s p o i l ]

Without spaces
TheDarkStarAlchemist wrote...

[ s p o i l ] [ / s p o i l ]

Without spaces

Thanks!!
I've read a forum by Jacob about a ad company telling them if loli/shotacon is uploaded to FAKKU, they will have the site shut down.
Now that's an evil and shameless rule that Konata's dad would NOT approve of!
T-T
jeffreyrolek wrote...
I've read a forum by Jacob about a ad company telling them if loli/shotacon is uploaded to FAKKU, they will have the site shut down.
Now that's an evil and shameful rule that Konata's dad would NOT approve of!
T-T

Black Label Ads, to be specific. One of the must popular adult ad revenue sites, but over the past year or so they have gotten very stringent on sites with questionable adult material, particular those that are obscene (e.g. depiction of minors (including lolicon/shotacon), coprophilia (scat fetish), etc.)

Rather than risk Fakku's main source of revenue, if not only source or revenue, it is better to just bow down to these sometimes questionable stipulations.
Any word about the video section coming back?