I am the antichrist

FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Antichrist as in I'm against organized religion (especially Christianity). I know its awfully late for an intro, but it bothered me that I didn't do one all this time.

------------------------------------------------------

Basic
-Birthday: 8/13
-Nationality: American
-Ethnic group: African / Jamaican
-Sports: Soccer, Jogging
-Best qualities: kindness and open-minded.
-Worst qualities: lack of common sense and impulsive.
-Interests: Video Games, Music, Art, writing, Anime/Hentai, computer programming (still learning the basics), Japanese culture, and philosophical debates
-Goals: Get a Japanese girlfriend, Live in Japan, finish college (different major), create a video game/VN, strive for world peace (by setting examples), and get surgery done for: my eyes and small penis, .

Other
-I've been to Jamaica 5 times to visit relatives. I learned to swim there.
-I'm the oldest of three siblings
-I'm a virgin and won't have sex until I find a soul mate
-I'm a cow (Sony fanboy)
-I'm diagnosed with Schitzoaffective disorder.
-My IQ is 100.
-I'm Agnostic
-I found my first and only adult friend in less than 15 minutes (While in the hospital). I plan on talking to my childhood friends in the near future.
-If my dream career ends up being impossible to obtain, then I'll run my father's store as a last resort.
-I'm a M.
Some things don't sound about right, but whatever.

Welcome to FAKKU!
FinalBoss wrote...

-Nationality: American
-Ethnic group: African / Jamaican

Fuck yeah!
Lots of info, nice to meet you though :D
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
You're tying to hard FinalBoss....
cruz737 wrote...
You're tying to hard FinalBoss....

Trying too hard at what? O_o
Well. Welcome back Final. :3
Hope you enjoyed your break?
Zandorf wrote...
Well. Welcome back Final. :3
Hope you enjoyed your break?

Thanks for the wb, it was a pretty enlightening get away. I met some cool people at the hospital and I was able to do some soul searching. For now, I'm just gonna be a freelance writer (which is what I was doing to begin with, lol). There were people in the hospital that had it much worse than I did (I was the only one who came in due to internet addiction and skipping out on taking my meds.). My faith in humanity has been restored, so now I'm gonna play my part by just being myself.

Spoiler:
This may sound corny, but now I know how Archer felt whenever he saw Emiya. Not that I'd go as far as to try and kill my past self, but you get the idea.