World War 3 is coming soon

Pages 123Next
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Just a prediction. I'm praying that USA will win the war. Fuck China, lol.
I can only hope! We need a good purging ^__^
When it does come, all the American Otakus and Niggers will get drafted. XD
animefreak_usa wrote...
Forum Image: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/227/5/f/Why_So_Cereal__by_Desidus.jpg

Schitzo affective disorder is serious business. Jesus, why did you do this to me?!!
What? It's been here since 2001. Though i didn't enjoy it much.
Taking your meds as directed?

Awwe, am I scaring you pussy?
COME AT ME EVERY COUNTRY EVER
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Absolutely not.
FinalBoss wrote...

No. You just seem manic and confrontational. Much like you were before during your retarded argument with Waar which preceded your trip to a mental ward. For the most part I think you're trolling, but I think there is an undercurrent of real mental problem underneath it.
penelopesays wrote...

Your president doesn't stand a chance against my president, fuck you.
FinalBoss wrote...

No. You just seem manic and confrontational. Much like you were before during your retarded argument with Waar which preceded your trip to a mental ward. For the most part I think you're trolling, but I think there is an undercurrent of real mental problem underneath it.

Well, look at it this way:

Introverted people are optimistic on the outside, but pessimistic on the inside.

Extroverted people are pessimistic on the outside, but optimistic on the inside.

I'm an introverted person irl. I don't relate to that many people because I live for the future, while other people around me live for the present. Loners don't talk to other loners because there wouldn't be any point (it goes against our natural urge to be alone). You're doing the right thing by not taking me seriously, but I'm annoyed by your constant bitching. I can't help but wonder how you would respond to me if I was white or asian. Or perhaps you got a hard on for me and you want my undivided attention. Whatever the reason is for your pity, it really doesn't fucking matter.
opanihuya wrote...
penelopesays wrote...

Medvedev is a lackie pussy.. your prime minster is a bad ass.. still a cunt though.
animefreak_usa wrote...
opanihuya wrote...
penelopesays wrote...

Medvedev is a lackie pussy.. your prime minster is a bad ass.. still a cunt though.

Damn, I forgot it was medved. Still, kgb is kgb.
That's okay. I have a shelter to avoid the Draft.

It's called driving to fucking Mexico.

And I get all the Mexican food I want.
FinalBoss wrote...
I can't help but wonder how you would respond to me if I was white or asian. Or perhaps you got a hard on for me and you want my undivided attention. Whatever the reason is for your pity, it really doesn't fucking matter.

The exact same way. You're text on a screen. Why do you think your race plays any part? And really, this is IB. You should be prepared for everything from pity to scorn, just not acceptance.
FinalBoss wrote...
I can't help but wonder how you would respond to me if I was white or asian. Or perhaps you got a hard on for me and you want my undivided attention. Whatever the reason is for your pity, it really doesn't fucking matter.

The exact same way. You're text on a screen. Why do you think your race plays any part? And really, this is IB. You should be prepared for everything from pity to scorn, just not acceptance.

By responding in a "serious" manner, you already proved to me that you have a boner for me. Sorry to break it to you, but I'm not into dudes. Especially tree hugging hippies like you.
FinalBoss wrote...
By responding in a "serious" manner, you already proved to me that you have a boner for me. Sorry to break it to you, but I'm not into dudes. Especially tree hugging hippies like you.

It's impossible to be joking with you. It'd be like kicking a lame dog. Pity is pretty much all you're gonna get.

where did you get tree-hugging hippie from anyway?
FinalBoss wrote...

It's impossible to be joking with you. It'd be like kicking a lame dog. Pity is pretty much all you're gonna get.

where did you get tree-hugging hippie from anyway?

Yup, definitely got a boner for me. Hail Satan!
Pages 123Next