Do you live alone?

Do you live alone?

Total Votes : 6,011
I'm a college freshman, living in a dorm with another girl. luckily, we get along great. :)
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I live with a women, two screaming kids, weinnerdog and neo nazi brother who is married to a mexican... i kinda wished i still lived alone.
I live in the dorms at my university so technically I am kinda on my own, but I do have a roommate.
pihip wrote...

Amen to that, I'm on the same boat.

Still, even with a job I'd choose to live with my family, supporting them is more important than going off living on my own IMHO.

Family support is a non-issue for me for two reasons:

1: My dad receives more money in a month than I make in a half-decade
2: My family does not care about each other unless it involves cash

Anyway, they give me food and shelter, but when it comes down to "I want to buy this game, manga, or anime" the typical response? "Get a job"
I live alone. and I'm naked right now.
Yes I live with my family but its fun, Too bad Dad´s not around now
Shit! I wish I live by myself....I can only get my Private Time/Fap Fap TIme when it's 12 midnight and onwards.....
I live alone it does get boring being alone but whatacha gonna do. I say just make the best of it till it gets better. oh one of the only problems is food does'nt magically appear
Xil Norse God of Sawdust
Woah, the results actually surprise me this time.

I've only been living only my own for 8 months, whereas before I was living with my brother and his wife for a year.
I do so like it, in my own little world.
30mL wrote...
Forum Image: http://graphjam.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/song-charts-memes-benefits-of-living-alone.png?w=500&h=493

Who said you had to live alone to do red?
I live with my friends from college now.
we rented a house near college.
I used to live alone, then had to move back in with family due to my financial aid getting cut by the increase in tuition.
It's a tough economy, people are recovering and saw the benefit after getting back on their feet, living at home as student.
I'm stuck on a damn waiting list to join the Army. Till then I'm stuck with family. 35 Mike FTW.
Living with two roommates at the moment.

One plays a lot of computer games and talks a lot with his girlfriend who is halfway across the world.

Other guy is very outgoing, drinks, smokes a lot, and popular with the ladies.

Although all of our personalities are quite different, we get along just fine. We eat lunch/dinner together a lot which is nice.
Omg fapping alone lol
i live with my family its like a tradition all my relatives do it..
Love the graph!
I love living alone right now.
Especially being in Asia (Korea).
The benefits of doing you fetishes without looking over one's shoulder is essential.
Anyone who can afford to do it...do it in a heartbeat!
i live with my family... actually, my family lives with me... the house we live in is actually my house that i bought for a 7years payment with only 3years left... my family has a house of their own but they wanted to stay in my house since it is bigger and closer to the city... (they actually had their own house rented to someone after moving in with me)... anyway, the benefits of them staying is that i no longer have to do any household work and i get to eat real food (i am bad at cooking)...
Jacob wrote...
683559-KX8O2ZF.jpg

god that pic brings back memories of living in japan :)