Did I Do Something Stupid?

Pages Prev12

Did I Do Something Stupid?

Total Votes : 42
To the people who say yes, I'd like to agree. To the people who say no, that's appreciated alot. To the people who say "Fuck you", well, okay.
I confessed to the girl I liked 10 months back. She said she liked me back (I shat bricks when she said this) and chose me over a guy who she had been really close with for 2 years while I had only known her for two months. Fast forward to today we don't talk anymore and i miss her :'(
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Move on, it's only going to hurt more later if she doesn't pick you(when she's single).
You did it through the internet?

You fucking pansy.

EDIT:

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/687101-9WM1IE1.jpg

Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/687102-6L0T445.jpg
Hey, if she turns you down, try again after two years.
Kaimax wrote...
Unrequited or not, it's better to let those emotions out, rather than have them buried.

QFT!
One of my favorite quotes is: "Don't let your fears turn into regrets."
You're putting the girl in a difficult position man. Its not always about the guy, its about conflicting feelings.
(╯°â–¡°ï¼‰â•¯ï¸µ ┻━┻ Who confesses their love through skype? Apart from that nice move(unless the guy with the chick is your friend)
Waddup wrote...
Who confesses their love through skype?
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Well, at least you got your feelings across. If your feelings get accepted, then the hard part will be maintaining that relationship. If your feelings never get accepted, then there are other fishes in the sea. Who knows, she might get jealous if she knows you moved on with another girl (I'm not suggesting you should try to make her jealous).
Loner the People's Senpai
Been down that road dude, I never confessed but I'm pretty sure she knew I liked her. All I can say is wait and see what happens but don't waste too much time chasing someone you may never get. Now if you'll excuse me I must go back to monitoring her facebook relationship status for the rest of the day.
Zak wrote...
You did it through the internet?

You fucking pansy.

Waddup wrote...
(╯°â–¡°ï¼‰â•¯ï¸µ ┻━┻ Who confesses their love through skype?

catgirlfetish wrote...
Waddup wrote...
Who confesses their love through skype?

Leave me alone, waaaaaaah~!

She's never alone, dammit.

Sprite wrote...
You're putting the girl in a difficult position man. Its not always about the guy, its about conflicting feelings.

I know. That's exactly what I'm afraid I did. And that's why I think it was incredibly stupid of me.

catgirlfetish wrote...
Wait, You're a shy guy?

Haha, no. I asked her why she's so kind and caring, and she said something to the effect of, "Because if I were shy, that's what I'd want someone to do for me." I'm not "shy" as in I'm unable to deal with people, but in the way that because I'm quite an asshole at heart, I generally leave people alone, and they leave me alone (I still have people to hang out with). So when she actually said hi to me, a random stranger, quite cheerfully, and then I called her an idiot, and then she would laugh and still talk to me, I guess I got my heart stolen. Fuck love, man.
NeoStriker wrote...
So when she actually said hi to me, a random stranger, quite cheerfully, and then I called her an idiot, and then she would laugh and still talk to me, I guess I got my heart stolen. Fuck love, man.

Wow, when random strangers say hi to me, all I do is look at them funny and walk away.

I think what you did was right. I've confessed to many girls before, more than I can count with the fingers of both hands. You know why? Because I've always regretted not telling them I liked them when it may have gone somewhere so now I confess with every girl who I can't seem to stop thinking about. Don't worry about her, you'll both get over it with time.

This happened New Year's of 2011. I've known her for about 3 months at the time, a new immigrant who said she's never dated. I wanted to confess to her at midnight so I asked her to go out and watch the fireworks with me. An hour before the fireworks, I asked if she had a boyfriend which I knew the answer was going to be no but she said yes! She said that her international advisor asked her out two weeks ago. That gave me a big shock! So I didn't confess that night to rethink my strategy. The next morning I called her out again and confessed to her anyways.

Right now I have another girl in my mind, knew her for 10 years, started liking her and confessed to her in 2007 then again earlier this year when my feelings grew to an explosive proportion. Rejected both times. But now I just decided to keep my feelings at bay and not bother her anymore because she seems to be really stressed about school. I still like her but I think I'll be fine even if I stay as one of her closest friends for life and it seems really unrealistic that she'll come back to her hometown so maybe if I discover a girl who I like more and I may just keep my current unrequited love platonic as it is right now.

Oh, this isn't advice for Neo anymore but just wanted to tell this interesting story.
Spoiler:
So back to that girl I confessed on New Year's. A week later, school started again and we hung out a lot and ate lunch alone together every day like usual and she told she had a "very funny but very serious story" that she wants to tell me, but wasn't sure if she should now that she knows I like her. She left it at that for the next few days as I tried to convince her to tell me. At last, by saying that "Today I'm here as your friend and not someone who likes you," she finally told me. "The condom broke when we were having sex." I was like, "..." I don't even know what kind of face I made. And she continued by asking me about birth control and what she should do. Anyways, true story. Whatever lingering love I had for her changed to love/hate for the next few weeks while still being a good friend.

Oh what a fine wall of text.
TL;DR: You did just fine. It's nothing compared to me.
Dullahan8 wrote...
NeoStriker wrote...
So when she actually said hi to me, a random stranger, quite cheerfully, and then I called her an idiot, and then she would laugh and still talk to me, I guess I got my heart stolen. Fuck love, man.

Wow, when random strangers say hi to me, all I do is look at them funny and walk away.

I think what you did was right. I've confessed to many girls before, more than I can count with the fingers of both hands. You know why? Because I've always regretted not telling them I liked them when it may have gone somewhere so now I confess with every girl who I can't seem to stop thinking about. Don't worry about her, you'll both get over it with time.

This happened New Year's of 2011. I've known her for about 3 months at the time, a new immigrant who said she's never dated. I wanted to confess to her at midnight so I asked her to go out and watch the fireworks with me. An hour before the fireworks, I asked if she had a boyfriend which I knew the answer was going to be no but she said yes! She said that her international advisor asked her out two weeks ago. That gave me a big shock! So I didn't confess that night to rethink my strategy. The next morning I called her out again and confessed to her anyways.

Right now I have another girl in my mind, knew her for 10 years, started liking her and confessed to her in 2007 then again earlier this year when my feelings grew to an explosive proportion. Rejected both times. But now I just decided to keep my feelings at bay and not bother her anymore because she seems to be really stressed about school. I still like her but I think I'll be fine even if I stay as one of her closest friends for life and it seems really unrealistic that she'll come back to her hometown so maybe if I discover a girl who I like more and I may just keep my current unrequited love platonic as it is right now.

Oh, this isn't advice for Neo anymore but just wanted to tell this interesting story.
Spoiler:
So back to that girl I confessed on New Year's. A week later, school started again and we hung out a lot and ate lunch alone together every day like usual and she told she had a "very funny but very serious story" that she wants to tell me, but wasn't sure if she should now that she knows I like her. She left it at that for the next few days as I tried to convince her to tell me. At last, by saying that "Today I'm here as your friend and not someone who likes you," she finally told me. "The condom broke when we were having sex." I was like, "..." I don't even know what kind of face I made. And she continued by asking me about birth control and what she should do. Anyways, true story. Whatever lingering love I had for her changed to love/hate for the next few weeks while still being a good friend.

Oh what a fine wall of text.
TL;DR: You did just fine. It's nothing compared to me.

BITCHES AND WHORES.

*Sniff*
in this thread heart breaks...
@op
if you ever get dumped by that girl and got depressed by that, just remember that being depressed is better that regretting.
serpentura wrote...
if you ever get dumped by that girl and got depressed by that, just remember that being depressed is better that regretting.

Very true, depression from a heart break only lasts for a while and lessens the more you experience it. However, regrets stay for life.
If you were just getting it off your chest and not trying to swipe her, then you did a-ok.
Well at least you tried and showed her you felt the way you did, it sucks keeping it in bro
Pages Prev12