Your wake up time?

Pages Prev12345Next
School Days: 5:30 a.m.
Chillin' Days: 12:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. (Yeah, I'm somewhat of a nighthawk so I have to sleep in...damn you, FAKKU).
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I used to be a nighthawk, but now I get up at 7am to go to the gym.
Usually it's 9:00 am cause I have classes at 10:00 am.
jmason Curious and Wondering
5 AM. Have to cook breakfast for 5 people, can't trust mom with simple eggs and bacon on fried rice.
Hanasaku i should just die
School: 6:15 AM
Non-school: 7:30 AM
Weekends: 5:30 AM
regular work day at 6:30 AM
24h on duty in ER day at 7:30 AM
no work at 5:00 AM look at clock remember there is no work sleep again until 8:30 or 9:30 AM plus long nap on the sofa
6 or 7 everyday
animefreak_usa wrote...
I wake up when i wake up.
Weekdays 5:40 and get ready for school
Weekends 12 - 2 ... yeah I love my sleep
6:30 for school, on weekends usually around 8
Wake up at 6:20am on weekdays to go to college because I have to be there before ~7:20am or finding a parking spot would be quite a pain. On weekends and free days, usually between 10:30am and 11:30am but that's because I get to sleep by 3:00 to 4:00am the day before (technically, its the same day but I don't consider the day to be over till I go to sleep).
normally 7, sometimes 8
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: Around 8 am
Tuesdays and Thursdays, Around 7 am
Saturdays: WHENEVER THE FUCK I FEEL LIKE IT!
Sundays: Same time as Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Four in the morning during weekdays, since I usually work rather far away (gas for the car through the damned roof).

Weekends is pretty much whenever the hell I want. I usually wake up around 6 or 7- but sometimes, if I feel particularly lazy, I'll just go back to sleep 'till noon.
I am sooooo sour when i wake up earlier than 9. I usually wake up at 10 but mon - wed - sat i wake up 8,,, UGHHHH
Around 9am to 10am on weekdays since my classes are in the afternoon and it completely varies on weekends.
from 10am to 1pm...I have long nights.
Probably said this already but it depends on my schedule. If it was a nice normal schedule with me being completely calm an happy then....I think it would be mmm...8/9am. Maybe..Im not completely sure since its been so long since I've had a steady,nice schedule with me being all 100%.
Usually at 5-6 AM. At weekends, I'm still wake up early but usually I'll go to sleep again if I'm on lazy mood.
6AM; but if I sleep earlier then 12PM, 4~5AM.
Pages Prev12345Next