RISE'S TRUE IDENTITY

I think I get the hidden meaning here. >_>
Aura-Desu Beautiful and Twisted~
Rise-chan wrote...
Aura-Desu wrote...
THE TRUTH REVEALED CLICK THIS LINK

RISE'S TRUE IDENTITY

You're just another user like the rest of us?
Keirova_47 wrote...
Is something the matter, Ojou-sama?

No, not at all.
Aura-Desu wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
Aura-Desu wrote...

RISE'S TRUE IDENTITY

You're just another user like the rest of us?

Nevermind, maybe you haven't thought of it they way I did.
Aura-Desu wrote...

RISE'S TRUE IDENTITY

Well fucking played...

+rep
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Hello Rise-chan and everyone else, just stopping by to pay my respects.
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Aura-Desu wrote...

RISE'S TRUE IDENTITY

Logout?
FinalBoss wrote...

Hi there, FinalBoss. How goes?
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Feel great despite the fact that I can't sleep. How are you doing?
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Insomnia, is it?

I'm doing fine, thank you.
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Insomnia, is it?

Its more along the lines of I don't want to sleep until I'm satisfied (aka bored). I don't have any real plans for the day aside from the usual routine.
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Insomnia, is it?

Its more along the lines of I don't want to sleep until I'm satisfied (aka bored). I don't have any real plans for the day aside from the usual routine.

Ah, I see. But wouldn't one just go to sleep when they are bored and feel that they have nothing to do?
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Insomnia, is it?

Ah, I see. But wouldn't one just go to sleep when they are bored and feel that they have nothing to do?

Thats the problem, I'm not bored yet, lol. Right now, I'm just taking a break from my hobbies.
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Insomnia, is it?

Thats the problem, I'm not bored yet, lol. Right now, I'm just taking a break from my hobbies.

Eh? But didn't you wrote you were not "satisfied" and "aka bored"? Wouldn't that have meant that you were bored?

Hobbies? Watching animes or reading doujins?
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Insomnia, is it?

Eh? But didn't you wrote you were not "satisfied" and "aka bored"? Wouldn't that have meant that you were bored?

For me: [satisfied = bored]

I tend to separate my interests from my hobbies. I don't consider watching anime or reading doujin a hobby. Instead, they are interests (in addition to video games). My hobbies are learning C++, writing (fictional/philosophical) and Japanese language/culture (among other things).

Lately, I only indulge on my interests on the weekends (starting friday and ending sunday), mainly to control my addictive personality.
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Insomnia, is it?

I tend to separate my interests from my hobbies. I don't consider watching anime or reading doujin a hobby. Instead, they are interests (in addition to video games). My hobbies are learning C++, writing (fictional/philosophical) and Japanese language/culture (among other things).

Lately, I only indulge on my interests on the weekends (starting friday and ending sunday), mainly to control my addictive personality.

I can understand writing as a hobby but learning? O.o

Btw, what's C++ again?

Hmm... addictive personality, huh?
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Insomnia, is it?

Btw, what's C++ again?

Well, even if you're talented at writing, you still have to figure out what your style is and how you can perfect it. I'm a novice at writing and still have much to learn in regards to drawing people into the story. I'm okay at prologues, but I have to work on writing actual scripts.

C++ is a computer language I'm trying to learn. Since I have experience running a website, grasping the basic concepts is a piece of cake. My only concern is when I have to learn more complex coding that involves math (my worst subject in school).

Yep, I'm easily addicted to things. Luckily I stay away from alcohol otherwise I'd be an alcoholic rather than a workaholic.
FinalBoss wrote...
Spoiler:
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Rise-chan wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Insomnia, is it?

Btw, what's C++ again?

Well, even if you're talented at writing, you still have to figure out what your style is and how you can perfect it. I'm a novice at writing and still have much to learn in regards to drawing people into the story. I'm okay at prologues, but I have to work on writing actual scripts.

C++ is a computer language I'm trying to learn. Since I have experience running a website, grasping the basic concepts is a piece of cake. My only concern is when I have to learn more complex coding that involves math (my worst subject in school).

Yep, I'm easily addicted to things. Luckily I stay away from alcohol otherwise I'd be an alcoholic rather than a workaholic.

Hmm.... I've written like 7 chapters for a story once, it really wasn't easy, plus I believe I messed it up somewhere, for which I lost my drive to work on that.

Oh, a computer language, I'm not good with technicalities, also, Math is also my worst subject. >_>

*envies ImpX*