[Locked] Who are you? ...In real life?

I'm a 18 years old Student That lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. My hobbies are playing Soccer, Reading manga , Playing video games (mostly FPS) and listening to music.
yeahyeahYEAH! wrote...
I'm a 18 years old Student That lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. My hobbies are playing Soccer, Reading manga , Playing video games (mostly FPS) and listening to music.

CREEPY BRO. I live near pittsburgh. About 45 minutes northeast in ford city. If you know of it.

CREEPY BRO. I live near pittsburgh. About 45 minutes northeast in ford city. If you know of it.
OMG! Creepy indeed O.o
i'm a 23 years old college student from Indonesia. im a fakku lover since 5 years ago
Im a 19 year old Puertorican student in my second year studying 3D art at Fullsail in Florida I play video games(allot) and love anime I love reggae and I also enjoy smoking weed(LEGALIZE!!) with my boys
guammastermind671 Da RL Lurker at FAKKU
Im a 19 year old student/part timer in MA. I like to have heated debates about hentai and things in life! :D
Im a laid Back 22yo Techie for Local Businesses in Arizona, I smoke like a train, my dog Princely is a German Shepard, I have a cat as well, name of Sasha. Obviously Im a serious Otaku of the Americanized sort lol People tell me Im wise far beyond my years but am betrayed by my Favorite quote of all and I credit Jiriya-Sama for it..."I'm not a perv, Im a Super Perv!" Love ya Fakku!
Im a 19yo from Greece and i study programming and computers in general.i love animals(i have 3 cats and 2 dogs) also im a total rpg maniac(and now that i live alone i think i overdo it),anime/manga lover but above all i love katanas and i think that im addicted to coffee and smoke. My fav quote is "Udercover genius? I'm just plain lazy" and it's stolen from my fav coffee cup.nice to meet ya all :D
I'm a 24 years shopkeeper
lives in china, my life to normal and plain
in job I always getting trouble
so, the hentai(manga, Visual novel and images) way to relive my stress over.
Ehh, well, eventually I'll write a blurb on the main introduction board, but this just seems so much more convenient...

I'm 22, female, college graduate in psychology, Japanese, and education! I'm from California and I've been Fakku'ing since...I don't even know. Probably when college started? Anyway. I draw, karaoke, watch anime from time to time, but I really enjoy devoting my time to Japanese history. I don't really have a career path yet, but I work at a lovely bookstore that hopefully won't go out of business anytime soon. One day I'd like to be a professor!

I play Final Fantasy in my spare time, and I have a habit of getting to the last disc and never finishing them (ala PSX). I like to swim and I also do kendo.

Nice to meet you all!
A 30 year old male, been living in Trinidad all of my life, with a steady paying job, but looking for something better. My common interests are reading and writing fan-fictions, anime/manga, some movie viewing, gaming, going out to various places, cooking and trying new foods, both local and new delicacies and am quite a gamer, especially in the Devil May Cry series which I'm good at.

I'm rather close to my single mother and younger sister since I do what I can to support them around the house out of my own income at times.
A slave to that stupid brutal and sadis prof.... (having research in M'sia in something that i can't reveal)
anatsumi wrote...
Ehh, well, eventually I'll write a blurb on the main introduction board, but this just seems so much more convenient...

I'm 22, female, college graduate in psychology, Japanese, and education! I'm from California and I've been Fakku'ing since...I don't even know. Probably when college started? Anyway. I draw, karaoke, watch anime from time to time, but I really enjoy devoting my time to Japanese history. I don't really have a career path yet, but I work at a lovely bookstore that hopefully won't go out of business anytime soon. One day I'd like to be a professor!

I play Final Fantasy in my spare time, and I have a habit of getting to the last disc and never finishing them (ala PSX). I like to swim and I also do kendo.

Nice to meet you all!

You marry me right this instant.
:
anatsumi wrote...

Nice to meet you all!

:D Cool beans! It's nice to hear that a college grad is having a good life... facing my senior year right now lol, 22 as well.
Hello, i'm a guy age 19, studying business in singapore.nice to meet y'all
hi everyone i am 23 live in utah. i have just started vising fakku. um i like to draw, game, and i really am in to music mostley hardcore/punk. i praticipate in my local hardcore scene and go to as many shows as i can. i also am just so hardcore kid i guess!
hi.. Im 22 years old.. chinese from malaysia... taking my mechanical degree while working.. huhu... really like gaming and anime.. tat is my oni past time.. hope 2 meet some1 new wif the same intrest... hehe..
I am currently [REDACTED] years old and live in centralish florida. if you state that predators are better than aliens i would go hardcore shit on you and refuse to accept the fact im a fanboy when i clearly am. also im going to be dressing up as the current dude in my profile pic for mega con.
20 years old male from M`sia, come from the town of Ipoh and studying in medical line at Seremban.

Likes animes, light novel, H stuff, Weapons, photo editing, Gaming, world peace and Fakku
Hello all! I haven't been on in a while, uhu...

Anyway, I am 19 years old, from England, female, and I am a college student who is studying her first year in Creative Media production. I have no idea what I want to be, but I enjoy anime, manga, writing, reading and reading hentai occasionally~ I also like editing photos though I am not great at it, uhu~