This Cop Should Get a Parade!

Pages Prev123Next
lol, first off, that protest is not even a part of OWS, these students are protesting against a rise in their tuition fee, and were rallied by their professors. They did however gain the support of the OWS movement.

Secondly, they should deal with it. They host a protest without the required permissions and expect that they won't be moved by force? That's among the most retarded shit I've ever heard of and I would like to see their faces if they had brought out the batons instead.

Edit: Before someone hates I should clarify that I do support their cause, but they're going at it the wrong way.
cruz737 wrote...

In the cops defense, she really shouldn't have been there.

common sense lol
My-only-Jun wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

common sense lol

Oh cruz, if only you were there for R Kelly. You could've cleared up that entire lawsuit ordeal.
IvIajoi2n wrote...
My-only-Jun wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

common sense lol

Oh cruz, if only you were there for R Kelly. You could've cleared up that entire lawsuit ordeal.

I suddenly have the urge to watch The Boondocks...
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
The oh so casual nature the cop sprayed military grade pepper spray into the faces of passive students.

It's like he knew all he'd get is a slap on the wrist so fuck you guys.
Chlor wrote...
lol, first off, that protest is not even a part of OWS, these students are protesting against a rise in their tuition fee, and were rallied by their professors. They did however gain the support of the OWS movement.

Secondly, they should deal with it. They host a protest without the required permissions and expect that they won't be moved by force? That's among the most retarded shit I've ever heard of and I would like to see their faces if they had brought out the batons instead.

Edit: Before someone hates I should clarify that I do support their cause, but they're going at it the wrong way.

Same here but they just broke windows and protested on the street like normal humans, and not like lazy hippies singing badly written poems and songs.. you know.. normal shit.
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/754533-PA66FRW.png

https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/754138-IB1M96X.jpg

this is splendid
Alas Shinji,one day a fat police officer will commence forced BL on your small anus while spraying you with his "can of pepper spray".Take that however you wish.
Well, in my country, the riot control police/regular police officers would have applied pressure points to resolve the situation.
Harune wrote...
Forum Image: https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/754533-PA66FRW.png

https://www.fakku.net/image-404/images/754138-IB1M96X.jpg

this is splendid

lol +rep when I can
they are just doing their pepper spraying job.
cruz737 wrote...
So some lady was pregnant and her kid died after she was pepper sprayed'. I think she might have gotten beaten by the cops too though.

...soooo you're saying homeless and/or pregnant women shouldn't be allowed outside? oO;

http://jezebel.com/5861926/occupy-protester-says-police-caused-her-miscarriage

According to OneAngryQueer, 19-year-old Jennifer Fox, who is homeless, has been part of Occupy Seattle from its inception. She's clear that she's not just in it for the tent space, saying, "We deserve to have a change and I felt like Occupy Seattle needed more people to participate." But when she participated in a march on November 15, she was three months pregnant. She says she was pepper-sprayed twice, kicked, and hit in the belly with a police officer's bicycle. Occupy organizers called her an ambulance, but she alleges that police wouldn't let her get in. She says, "I shouted 'I'm pregnant, I don't want to get hurt, please let me through!' They didn't cooperate."
gizgal wrote...
cruz737 wrote...
So some lady was pregnant and her kid died after she was pepper sprayed'. I think she might have gotten beaten by the cops too though.

...soooo you're saying homeless and/or pregnant women shouldn't be allowed outside? oO;

According to OneAngryQueer, 19-year-old Jennifer Fox, who is homeless, has been part of Occupy Seattle from its inception. She's clear that she's not just in it for the tent space, saying, "We deserve to have a change and I felt like Occupy Seattle needed more people to participate." But when she participated in a march on November 15, she was three months pregnant. She says she was pepper-sprayed twice, kicked, and hit in the belly with a police officer's bicycle. Occupy organizers called her an ambulance, but she alleges that police wouldn't let her get in. She says, "I shouted 'I'm pregnant, I don't want to get hurt, please let me through!' They didn't cooperate."

How do you infer that from his comment? Homeless people live outside 99% of the time. *i made a funny* Well yeah.. she shouldn't been protesting shit or at the very least not in the war path of cops with riot gear or a dude with a mace cannon. There shit like wearing something saying I'M FUCKING PREGNANT DON"T
HIT ME. We have pregnant people at occupy Fresno and SF.. they told the cops who is ill or pregnant encase shit when down. i know.. i was shooting for a mag. Plus were not blocking or impeding anyone access to shit nor throwing shit. We have more common sense then force people with guns and big stick to hit us for legally protesting from 5 am to midnight. After that we let the one who wanta to go to the jail... 2 block away.
psbox362 wrote...
IvIajoi2n wrote...
My-only-Jun wrote...
cruz737 wrote...

common sense lol

I suddenly have the urge to watch The Boondocks...

I watched them on Netflix
Forgot.. Harune.. Good job.
animefreak_usa wrote...

How do you infer that from his comment? Homeless people live outside 99% of the time. *i made a funny* Well yeah.. she shouldn't been protesting shit or at the very least not in the war path of cops with riot gear or a dude with a mace cannon.

^
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
gizgal wrote...

I know it was horrible, and she did state she was pregnant to the police while being beaten down...But you gotta know there's a risk when you're out in these places. Sure standing up what you believe in is great and admirable, but at the cost of endangering your child?
Well, she shouldn't have had to fear anything for peacefully protesting, as it's protected by law.
Why do you think protesting is protected by law... You have the right to assemble not protest. If you get government permission then they don't fuck with you too much.

Moral to this story is.. pay the fucking 50 bucks and get to protest all you want.. and their one less homeless baby in this world to suffer because mommy can't wear a condom or keep her legs shut while pounding out her dealer.

This user has received -1 reputation for this post.

You know it's true. The butthurt is strong in you.
But law isn't some kind of gas that calms human anger instantaneously, or some bulletproof shield.
Is still a system of rules that act as consequence.
You have to be realistic. Human emotions and actions are the hair trigger here.
I mean if I was pregnant, I would even be careful walking down the stairs...
Pages Prev123Next