Why haven't you committed suicide yet?

Pages Prev1234Next
I don't think I've ever thought of that...
Gravity cat wrote...
mochure wrote...
And there is another reason. I want to finish this first.

I've yet to see Season 2. Seen all of Season 1

A bit more interesting then season 1. I would suggest for you to wait till it finishes and watch something else.
I found it hard because I always thought about the people who have died that didn't want to die/didn't have a choice.
Because I have no reason to do so.

I will have more than enough time for being dead later. There is no need to rush things.
because when i feel down i watch hentai and is all good again
Life is too sweet to give up on, when your dead you'll regeat it so go ahead kill yourself, we'll read about you in the new paper then you'll be forgotten in 2-3weeks tops.

OT: I have thought about commiting suicide but I had a change of heart, good thing I did.
Antw0n Remember me?
Electric wrote...
Life is too sweet to give up on, when your dead you'll regeat it so go ahead kill yourself, we'll read about you in the new paper then you'll be forgotten in 2-3weeks tops.

>mfw you think I want to kill myself
Forum Image: http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/32.jpg

Also *you're *regret *newspaper *committing
I still haven't learned the art of Time Travel...

Seriously, because I haven't accomplished my life's greatest ambition which can still be achieved. I also have a bucket list.
Antw0n wrote...
Electric wrote...
Life is too sweet to give up on, when you're dead you'll regret it so go ahead kill yourself, we'll read about you in the newspaper then you'll be forgotten in 2-3weeks tops.

>mfw you think I want to kill myself
Forum Image: http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/32.jpg

Also *you're *regret *newspaper *committing

Lol @ > You implying I was talking about you, and thank you for fixing my errors.

What I said was for anyone that wants to commit suicide.
Antw0n Remember me?
Iamnotchrishansen wrote...
I still haven't learned the art of Time Travel...

That's my favorite reason so far

Iamnotchrishansen wrote...
Seriously, because-

Aw...
gizgal wrote...
Because I have things I loook forward to in life, even if they're small or unimportant in the grand scheme of life, I try to enjoy them.
And for the fact that I'd be bored if I weren't living, and I love people and I have reason to believe they also care for me and want me around too. So I won't die, yet.

Back when I was actually deeply depressed as a teen, I'd just keep telling myself to live for the next interesting thing that would happen (a movie I wanted to see, a game release, a holiday)... sad, but it gets you through the shitty times.

I have never thought about it this way..
You jsut changed my life.
Thank you.
I tried once, but unfortunately it failed. So i didn' t do it again, too lazy now.
I probably will now...
Honestly?

Because it's boring. It'd be a real snore-inducing anticlimactic end for me.
There's much cooler, more plot-relevant ways for my story to end.
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Because when I start thinking those types of thoughts I easily snap out of it by telling myself "Shit, at least I'm not that little douche antwon."
family and friends. if it weren't for them i wouldn't have made it my freshman year. got my confidence in myself back after i joined the wrestling team my Sophomore year.
Because I can't die, I don't have any concept of death.
Because then I wouldn't get into Sovngard.
Committing suicide... Well, I have nothing to look forward to in life, and I don't really have anyone to care about...
I don't really know why I'm still alive actually. I guess you could say that I'm 'lost' rather than suicidal.
Really, why am I still living? Guess I'm still alive because I want to find a meaning in my life.
I've had plenty of reasons to be sad, but I've never considered suicide. It blights your short life and destroys those of your closest friends and family.

I accept that it's a genuine problem for a minority of people with mental illness, but there is no logic behind it. Triumph in the face of fucking adversity, people. Prove people wrong, make something of your life, make a mark on others.

There's so much you can do, learn, explore and consider even if you're living on the breadline. And the developments you'd miss out on! We could have a moon base in 50 years, we could make hover cars, teleport shit, build giant railguns, perfect fusion energy. The world is an incredible place, a supreme spectacle, and life is a precious and singular gift.

If I was dying of some horrible disease I'd rather use to time to write my magnum opus than end my own suffering. Every bad thing that happens to you gives you a new perspective and experience to drive on with. There really is no such thing as a hopeless situation.
Pages Prev1234Next