How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

How long have you been visiting FAKKU?

Total Votes : 9,443
3 years for me :O even though i made an account about 4 or 5 months ago
I've been here almost 3 years, lurked for about a month and a half and been a member the rest of the time.
FOUND IT about 2 years ago, made an account a few months ago
It's been five years since I've first visited fakku, but as a guests till about 3 months ago
I actually found this site by accident. But it was a great one. I wondered around here for at least a year. Then I made a account to hang around.
Buff_Daddy_Dizzle The True Buff Bizzle
Been to busy fapping to keep the exact count, but I'm sure it's been at least 4 years.

God bless you Jacob!

I Salute You!
Forum Image: http://i43.tinypic.com/igywdi.jpg
I honestly don't even know. Ive only had this account for a few months, and i've been lurking for at least 2 years.
4 years and still lovin it =D
3 years of lurking and almost two of actually doing things woo~
I've been coming to Fakku for about four years. Yep, four awesome years. Happy Birthday Fakku!
1 year of lurking at least, and 3 years with an account (and not doing anything with it). :)
This is the best site in the world!!!! This is my Facebook. I mean it like how everyone goes on Facebook every day I go to Fakku instead. I hope this site stays up and running for another five years!! GO FAKKU!!!!!!!!! Hi
I think its been about 3 years for me. Just couldn't resist all the awesome h-manga and people. Shout out to all FAKKU fans. It's been fun, but we only just starting!!!
Happy Birthday Fap Fao Fap ;D
Practically four years, and still never get tired of it.
This is currently my 5th month as a member, but I've been visiting FAKKU for at least 2 years! Besides which other hentai site can even be in the same league as FAKKU!?
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Let's see... Probably since about the very beginning. When did you make the post advertising this place on the StopTazmo forums anyway?
3 years and it's been nice to watch the growth of the site and it's popularity
1 year and still more to go :D
it's been 5 years already!? i was a lurker for almost 2 years though