hi everyone

Pages 12Next
hi.! please 2 meet u all.! i just joined fakku. please be good..=)
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
No. We won't be good. We'll be mean and corrupting, and we will take apart that innocence of yours, and rot you down to your very core, til you become...one of us. Welcome to Hell! >:D

Just kidding. We'll try to be nice, Fluffie. Welcome to Fakku! :D

Anything else you'd like to share about yourself?
Hi fluffie-san *glomps fluffiness*, welcom to FAKKU!
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Be good? HA! We're all a bunch of horny bastards who are only out to anally violate newcomers such as yourself
N'awww we're not like that.
Yes we are, now prepare your anus!
Later.

But seriously be nice to us and we're nice to you, that's how we roll. *puts sunglasses on*

Be sure to read the rules and stay away from Incoherant Babbling until your anus is ready for a good hard internet-pounding from the locals. You can lurk in there and laugh at the lulz which happens in the threads, but I wouldn't post in there until you're ready if I were you. It apparently helps build character, but something I've noticed is it helps cement your existance on Fakku.

In the meantime, welcome to the forums m'dear!
Hi~ :3 Welcome to Fakku and enjoy your stay! We will be good. Really good.. Bwahahahaha

Yay for tah fluffiness! .3.
Hello there and welcome , don't worry it's all good here ;)
Welcome to Fakku! There are many section in this forum that you can lurking around to. The fun and laugh section is on IB but it was dominate by vicious criminal infamous through all the world ( Wuahahahha :p just joking ). There also the game section in the user upload where Vn gather that what I most used my time with. I recommended those two section but you're free to choose where you wanted to be.
Fraze wrote...
Welcome to Fakku! There are many section in this forum that you can lurking around to. The fun and laugh section is on IB but it was dominate by vicious criminal infamous through all the world ( Wuahahahha :p just joking ). There also the game section in the user upload where Vn gather that what I most used my time with. I recommended those two section but you're free to choose where you wanted to be.

alright..thank you =)..i'l be sure 2 do some lurking around =)..hehe
Fille wrote...
Hello there and welcome , don't worry it's all good here ;)

thank u 4 d welcum...iv already visited d nosebleed forum, i can tell it's good..hehe..
kitty93 wrote...
Hi~ :3 Welcome to Fakku and enjoy your stay! We will be good. Really good.. Bwahahahaha

Yay for tah fluffiness! .3.

hahaha..i will enjoy my stay =)..nyahaha =P
Gravity cat wrote...
Be good? HA! We're all a bunch of horny bastards who are only out to anally violate newcomers such as yourself
N'awww we're not like that.
Yes we are, now prepare your anus!
Later.

But seriously be nice to us and we're nice to you, that's how we roll. *puts sunglasses on*

Be sure to read the rules and stay away from Incoherant Babbling until your anus is ready for a good hard internet-pounding from the locals. You can lurk in there and laugh at the lulz which happens in the threads, but I wouldn't post in there until you're ready if I were you. It apparently helps build character, but something I've noticed is it helps cement your existance on Fakku.

In the meantime, welcome to the forums m'dear!

hahahaha..!!..thank you for that special kind of welcome, and thank you for your advice. i'll be sure to keep out of the anus pounding threads. i promise to behave and stay out of sight =) hehehe..
Misaki_Chi wrote...
Hi fluffie-san *glomps fluffiness*, welcom to FAKKU!

helo.! *squeek.!* need air.!
hehe
thanks 4 d welcum.! =)
artcellrox wrote...
No. We won't be good. We'll be mean and corrupting, and we will take apart that innocence of yours, and rot you down to your very core, til you become...one of us. Welcome to Hell! >:D

Just kidding. We'll try to be nice, Fluffie. Welcome to Fakku! :D

Anything else you'd like to share about yourself?

thanks u 4 d welcum =..uhm..about me?..uhh..no particular talent in art, obsessive compulsive disorder with collecting hentai and being *appreciative* of the talent..positively love brocon (is that the term for older brother likes younger sister?)..aaaanndd...m 19, female. =D =D (absolutely normal....
Oh and I wouldn't quadruple post if I were you, just edit one post and thank/reply to us all individually. If you post more than once in succession it's seen as spamming
Gravity cat wrote...
Oh and I wouldn't quadruple post if I were you, just edit one post and thank/reply to us all individually. If you post more than once in succession it's seen as spamming

oh ok.! got it.! thank u..m such a klutz..sorry.!
fluffiebunniez wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

oh ok.! got it.! thank u..m such a klutz..sorry.!

No harm done. Got to make mistakes to learn, right?
Ooh, furrrrrrry bunny... my beastiality mindset's comming to work.... XD

Welcoem to f!
welcome to fakku
Welcome fluffie-chan happy to have you with us,I do hope you enjoy your stay here and best of luck to you on your future endeavors.
Pages 12Next