Hey There Sailor

Pages 12Next
Greetings, I am a 21 year old college student. I am currently studying Cosmetology, but plan to complete my degree in engineering in 2013. I have lurked for a while and finally decided to make an account. I am extremely shy in real life so making an account seemed like a daunting endevor. However, I am glad I made one. I love anime, writing, crafts, sewing, and am learning how to cook.
Welcome to Fakku.

What kind of engineering do you plan to major in? I'm an EE major set to graduate in May of 2013.
Hey !!!

I'm a sailor.

Welcome to Fakku !!!
artcellrox The Grey Knight :y
Fellow engineer named after a character from an awesome hentai manga series...nice...

Welcome to Fakku, Purimu. :)
o_0 You're learning 2 VERY Difficult things at the same time.

Engineering...

and COOKING 0_0

I kid. Welcome to Fakku :D Have fun and dont worry, alot of people are shy here too, but we do our best :)
Purimu wrote...
Greetings, I am a 21 year old college student. I am currently studying Cosmetology, but plan to complete my degree in engineering in 2013. I have lurked for a while and finally decided to make an account. I am extremely shy in real life so making an account seemed like a daunting endevor. However, I am glad I made one. I love anime, writing, crafts, sewing, and am learning how to cook.

Ahoy, fellow engineer.

So tell me. What Engineering are you currently taking?
Can you do my make-up?...
Have fun on F!
Hey :D
Wow, engineering ay? what kind of engineer your going for?
Yo, welcome to the site. Skedaddle on over to the Rules and FAQ section to acquaint yourself with the in's and out's of the site.

But yea, I'm also a college student. I'm pursuing International Relations and Diplomacy, though, so we're pretty different on that level. And I understand the shyness thing; I kinda felt really hesitant about joining, but so far it's been a pretty sweet experience. I'm sure it'll turn out the same for you.

Once again, welcome to FAKKU.
Hello and welcome its nice to have you here hope you have fun here.
Hello there! Nice to meet you! Enjoy your time on Fakku!
Hey!
Do you know where sailors hang out?

Er, I mean, welcome to fakku.
Hey there , welcome enjoy your stay !
Hello, welcome to Fakku.
ENGINEERS...UNITE! Welcome, I'm new like you, I'm sure things will go along swimmingly
Welcome to fakku. Have fun.
TheBookie wrote...
ENGINEERS...UNITE! Welcome, I'm new like you, I'm sure things will go along swimmingly

Welcome to you aswell TheBookie. What type of engineering do you do?
welcome to Fakku! Hope you have a swell of a time here in the Fakku community!

>After seeing so many of you all deciding what to do in the future, i am getting scared cause i have no idea what to do, plus my time is coming soon! DX
rondwhud wrote...
TheBookie wrote...

Welcome to you aswell TheBookie. What type of engineering do you do?

Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering, though I hate my jobs and am looking to go back to school to study what I really want to do lol
Pages 12Next