Coffee or Tea?

Pages 1234Next

What do you prefer to drink?

Total Votes : 53
Just bought myself a delicious gingerbread latte from Dunkin Donuts right now. Got me wondering what warm drinks tickle the fancies of the denizens of FAKKU. I'm pretty sure I made my choice obvious.
The smell and taste of coffee cant be beat, tea is nice, but coffee is much better
Jychampion wrote...
The smell and taste of coffee cant be beat, tea is nice, but coffee is much better

*sips latte*

I couldn't agree more.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Morning: Coffee
Afternoon/Night: Tea
ようこ ほたる wrote...
tea ..... clear as my soul ^^...

Any specific tea? I personally find green and chamomile to be my favorite.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I like fruit teas.

But assuming we're talking about the caffeinated kind, the kind which generally rivals coffee, I would have to say Coffee.
Gravity cat wrote...
I like fruit teas.

But assuming we're talking about the caffeinated kind, the kind which generally rivals coffee, I would have to say Coffee.

Mmmmm, fruit tea. I had a peach-flavored one before, it was delightful.
Back in October I was wondering the big ass mall in Dallas, TX. My friends and I stumbled across a tea shop and sampled a lot of delicious tea. I now regret not buying any one of them. My vote is for tea.
Coffee makes me feel like my eyes are going to explode.
So tea, all the way.
PorygonPowah Genuine Lumberjack
Love a cup of earl grey in the morning <3
Tea for me. Coffee doesn't go well with me.
Yeah I don't like coffee , can't even stand the smell of it ... so it's tea for me and a lot of it =)
Wow why isnt there a both option? I like both perfectly well. There is many different variations of both coffee and tea mostly different flavor mixes for coffee while tea leaves taste different from how it is processed. And what may or may not be added with the leaves during that process.
raichama Audio Technica Fanboy
I don't like straight up coffee, but cappuccino and caffe latte float my boat. Tea is great whether or not I drink it from a tiny cup Chinese style, in an English tea-set, or from the deep cylinder of Japanese green tea
raichama wrote...
I don't like straight up coffee, but cappuccino and caffe latte float my boat. Tea is great whether or not I drink it from a tiny cup Chinese style, in an English tea-set, or from the deep cylinder of Japanese green tea

Black coffee I can't stand. Add some cream and sugar, not too heavy, and I've got a cup that satisfies my buds. Tea I can drink straight, though. Doesn't need anything else.

Coffee wakes me up more, keeps me alert. When I drink tea, it's to enjoy it.
Tsujoi wrote...
Morning: Coffee
Afternoon/Night: Tea

yep.
Coffee all the time.
Morning - Coffee w/ cream
Evening - Latte or Cold Coffee
Late Night b4 Exams - 3 Tablespoons Coffee in a cup
24x7 wrote...
Late Night b4 Exams - 3 Tablespoons Coffee in a cup

This has helped me get through many a semester final.
I like the taste of coffee, but it gives me massive migraines every time I drink it, so I choose tea. I do love chamomile with lemon and honey and earl grey. ^_^ Mint is another one of my favorites, as well as green tea, and I'm also a huge fan of blooming teas. :D They taste great and look beautiful as soon as the flower opens up. :3
Pages 1234Next