Snow White and the Huntsman

Looks pretty good in my opinion. I don't know about Kristen Stewart though. She's rather.. stoic.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Thor, what are you doing hunting girls?!?

Looks good, I'd watch it.
It looks really good! I hadn't seen the trailer until now.
I would have preferred a more delicate looking girl like Emily Browning but it isn't a really delicate movie now is it.
I wholeheartedly agree with you on Emily Browning. Wasn't she offered a role as Bella Swan in Twilight movie series?
Well I don't really know but thank God it didn't happen.
didn't watch the video, but snow white and the giant fucking spider? Fuck life.
They're redoing a couple fairy tales and fables that are more true to the original.
I'm looking forward to seeing this.
Yeah this looks real good , can't wait
I'll watch it.... definitely...
A classical good old movie turned into a monstrous spectacular film! a must watch!

((where are the dwarfs??))
I remember watching the trailer and thinking wtf.....
Could be good could be bad..
can't judge except i have watched it..
Me and my bandmates were watching videos of songs we wanted to do. Idiot bandmate who's computer we were on had no adblocker. Pfft! No adblocker?! ...as such, when we went to watch the video for Queen of the Stone Age's "Burn the Witch," this trailer started playing.

Here's how you know the concept is sound: we daren't skip it after the 10 seconds skip-this-ad timer ran out. We just sat there with our mouths open, wondering what the hell it could be ("mirror mirror on the wall..." "...Snow WHITE?!"), and when it finished revealing the title, we all kind of sat back and agreed that it looked really quite good.

I dunno, maybe we were drunk at the time, but that's my indication that this film can't be at all bad.
Everyone's complaining about Kristen Stewart, but she's not a terrible actress. If you watch something other than Twilight, she's not bad.

No, I'm going to sit here and complain about Charlize Theron. Now she is a terrible actress. I have not liked her in any movie or TV show.
This looks pretty good. I am ambivalent to Kristen as a actress although i wish they cast someone more...fairer looking.
Black Jesus JC wrote...
i wish they cast someone more...fairer looking.

I see what you did there. I think she'll do alright. We will know for sure when the film is out.