What is your sexual preference?

Total Votes : 7,013
HotDogMaster wrote...
2D, forever alone everybody

feelsbad.jpg

your not alone XD

but i am straight, but HELL DO I WANT 2D

OI WHO'S THE DICK GAVE ME -1 REP FOR EXPRESSIN MY OPINION
Straight to my heart, any other type is not an option.
[size=10]Absolutely 2D.[/h] ಥ†¿à²¥
Straight...Although 2d might be more appropriate.
Kind of straight.
Erm.....I don't really know what's being asked, whether the type I prefer, or the type I am x_x
I'm bi, I guess........and I like gays --> http://imgur.com/a/gxGdE#0 (my classmate and my childhood love (for 10 years) x_x........ but........we never...........he never.........I'm not sure whether he knows how I truly feel (although he knew since last year that I had "something" for him), but........ x'(

Oh well.........I love traps, although it's much more appropriate to refer to them as otoko no ko ("ko" kanji as in "girl")

Bi, and proud......? x_x.....
What I'm reading here baffles me, why is everyone saying that their straight and than they continue on and say ' but, I like incest too'. Your still straight if you like incest, its not 'gay' to like incest lmao.
straight as a flat chested girl
I'm straight. And I find Yuri very boring. Am I the only one? I feel like sex either has to have a penis involved somewhere, or the girl should just be by herself, her beautiful body unobstructed from my view if she's not having sex otherwise.
screw the metaphoric stuff ! :D - straight !!!(to heaven! / hell!)
Strait but dont we all also love 2D I mean thats whay we're here
Straight. I can't stand women, I could never date one.
Straight! no doubt! :D
Loner the People's Senpai
I'm extra late on poll reply, anyways I'm straight.
Straight, Of course.
Straight....but I took a wrong turn in Albuquerque.
Put more video man
I'm straight, but I'm also very perverted. I like crazy shit like futa, anal, incest, bakunyu, traps, and etc. The only things I'm not attracted to are lesbians or just straight up yaoi.
Bi-sexual girl <3
I'm bi, but I don't tell that to my friends.