Rate the Last Movie You Saw

Evil Dead:
Forum Image: http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/evil-dead-movie-poster-small.jpg

Its an old horror movie that had a low budget and it relied on a creepy atmosphere, gruesome decapitations, and excessive amounts of bloodshed to scare the audience. This movie is insane and anything goes in this movie. There's even one scene where a girl gets raped by a tree. Its really fucked up, but it leaves you satisfied as hell.

9/10
Last movie I saw was Deadgirl.
It's a horror movie I guess?
It involves killing, zombies and sex.
I give it a 5/5 because I really liked it.
Scream 4- 7/10...fairly ok way to end the series, the twist caught me though, did not expect that person to be the killer. definitely a watch if you've seen the first three.
a Movie.... ahhhhhh

Happy Feet...

rate ..10 stars
Gamera 3 Revenge of Iris - 9/10
Colorful(2010) 7/10, very somber movie, also the twist made me go "wait really...that's the twist....well I can honestly say I didn't see that coming"
Pervy Fatman wrote...
Scream 4- 7/10...fairly ok way to end the series, the twist caught me though, did not expect that person to be the killer. definitely a watch if you've seen the first three.

Scream 4 was more of a 5.5 or 6/10. The twist, if you didn't get it,
Spoiler:
was a spoof of Scary Movie, which itself spoofed Scream.

The last movie I saw was Real Steel. While not the greatest plot in the world, and predictable at some points, I really enjoyed this movie. I found myself getting emotionally invested in the movie to a point where at the end I felt a sense of pride for the main characters. The robot fight scenes were amazing, and that coupled with the great special f/x make you feel as if you're actually watching a robot boxing match. 8/10
I was forced to watch Kill Bill last night.

It wasn't unpleasant, although I now realize that Lucy Liu has an awful accent when she speaks Japanese. I don't even know how I know that, I just know it sounds off.

Overall.. I give it about a 6.5/10. It wasn't terrible. It wasn't spectacular, either.
The Next Three Days (2010), with Russell Crowe and Elizabeth Banks. I give it an 8.5/10.

A little uneasy on the pacing, but otherwise a fantastic thriller. It's a shame that no one I know has heard of it.
Kung Fu Panda 2- 8/10...really fun movie for everyone in the family, really happy we got to learn Po's background and the twist at the end makes me think there could be another one
Kari-gurashi no Arietti

The new Studio Ghibli movie ... It's damn good
9/10 , a little better story and it would have been a 10
I watched The Karate Kid at work. 7/10 Pretty good plot IMO. Also Jackie Chan is in it, automatic thumbs up from me.
The Iron Giant : 8,5/10

Can't believe i miss this movie when i was a kid.
devsonfire 3,000,000th Poster
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

I would rate it an 8/10, it took a few parts from the second and fourth novel (haven't read the third, but probably there are some from there too).
I finished the Star Trek Trilogy recently so I'll give my thoughts on that. For those who don't know it's referred to as a trilogy due to the fact that there all closely linked.

Star Trek 2: Wrath of Khan
This movie is just magnificently done. Easily one of the Best Star Trek movies if not the best. Taking place 15 years after the original series ended Khan who was banished to a planet with his followers by Kirk after he tried to take over the Enterprise. At the same time Kirk who is now an admiral, is overlooking a training cruise on the enterprise with many of his old friends form the original series. Khan who has escaped his planet thanks to a scout ship now seeks revenge on Kirk and plans to obtain the Genesis Project. The Genesis Project is a missile that gives life to dead planets. The planet Khan was on was dead enough to be checked out. The rest of the movie is essentially Kirk going up against Khan while trying to stop him from getting Genesis. I won't spoil any of the plot points or the ending and just recommend that you watch it even if your not a star trek fan.
10/10

Star Trek 3: Search for Spock
Seeing as I don't want to spoil anything and this film picks up right after the ending of the previous film I'll just recommend this one has well. It's not the best out of the trilogy but it is enjoyable. 7/10

Star Trek 4: The Voyage Home
Star Trek being a sci-fi show doesn't really go for the comedy element. In this film not only do they go for it they do it really well. The best way by doing so is putting them out of their element. Instead of being in there own time-line, there in the late 80's and It's funny just seeing there reactions when dealing with as Dr. McCoy calls it the Dark Ages. I say Give it a watch. 9/10
Gurren Lagann Movies
Gurren-hen : 7
Lagann-hen : 10
Total : 8,5
HungLikeAZombie wrote...
Gamera 3 Revenge of Iris - 9/10

Gamera 3- 8.5/10...really cool movie, definitely one series of Kaiju movies everyone needs to see.
Colombiana. it was gangster as fuck. it's the best way to describe it. watched it with my colombiana girl =P if you like action and revenge, this is for you. 7/10.
Just rented Don't Be Afraid of the Dark. Pretty good flick. It's got one of those ancient fantasy vibes to it, sorta like Pan's Labrynth, but it's set in modern-day America. Make sense, as it's produced by Guillermo Del Toro. Not exactly "scary" in my opinion, but I still enjoyed it. At the very least, it was something different.

8/10
Little Big Soldier - 9/10

Excellent movie