Who's your favorite girl from Katawa Shoujo?

Who's your favorite girl from Katawa Shoujo?

Total Votes : 7,222
I've never played Katawa Shoujo but, after reading the posts it sounds fun. Im downloading it right now.
Emi's path literally made me get that feeling when some amazing anime is over, like FMA:Brotherhood.

I was literally taken in by that story and it really had me emotionally attached. When it was over I was so touched that I had trouble sleeping for like two nights in a row. I am so manly.

I end up actually getting attached to characters and stories from animes, which on one hand really lets me really enjoy them, but on the other hand when they're over there's a void left where the show/story had once been and it's basically a vortex of emotions.

But yes, I've ONLY done Emi's path because I didn't want to go through it again and ruin the feeling.
100% completion and I have to go with Lilly. I honestly loved all of the routes, but Lilly's just hit me in such a perfect way... it's hard to describe :D
Lilly is just kind of girl i am looking for as a girlfriend. I felt heartwarming playing her path.
wow. everyone love Hanako. because she's cute at the video act 2 : hide and seek
Shizune is not liked by many people it seems, I don't know why, she was my favorite. Hanako was okay, but it was kinda short and she was too timid (even though that was the personality of her character) that is why i do not like her (as much). But if i had a top 3 favorite characters it would end up like this

1.Shizune
2.Lilly
3.Hanako
emi was the first girl i got but i would have to say lilly is my favorite
Whenever I see Lilly, I just feel as if I just can't make her mad. Maybe it's just instincts on how I think is my match, but I just have to play Lilly's route multiply times.
Since the release of chapter 1 I got very interested in Rin, so I first completed her story... maybe shouldn't have because now I'm thinking about her even when taking the other paths :p

I just relate well with her, and she looks and acts a bit like a girl I'm very fond of and almost dated.

I was a bit disapointed by Shizune's route in which Hisao is quite passive. I'd have a beauty with glasses and stocking like that I would've been way more pumped up. And argued much more with her father, just for the fun of it XD

Now I think I'll go Hanako to contempt my passion for shy girls, then Lilly and finish with Emi. Emi just annoys me, too cute and cheerful to be honest >.
this is tl;dr if you dont wanna

Spoiler:
I downloaded this and began playing the day it came out. Well, on my first runthrough i did things normally how i would if i were in hisao's shoes, irl, until i got Rin for act 2.

finished rin's route, left kind of disappointed, so i figured i might try the more 'proactive' approach to the game.

Next i got Emi. I loved her route, mainly because of her personality, but also because of the way she dealt with her past tragedies - the fastest thing on no legs indeed.

After that, i somehow got lilly's route. kind of enjoyed this one, more than Rin's route, but still too dull for me.... it kind of lacked that 'tragic factor' that the other 2 i played so far had.

Then i got hanako's route. I thought 'for sure this one would be tragic, and difficult to complete, and heart-warming', and while it was tragic and difficult to complete, i never really felt anything 'heartwarming' about how it ended. it seemed like the ending for that route was really rushed.

and finally, the longest, most painful route ever. I felt like i was reading a really long light novel, doing Shizune's route. and it lacked both tragedy and heartwarming love that my two favorites had.

so, in order from favorite to least favorite:

1. Emi (*Devious Grin* Anal.)
2. Hanako (Tragic Yet Oddly Heartwarming)
3. Lilly (Lovey-Dovey Yay!)
4. Rin (Well, at least it had a happy ending, but I was really depressed the entrie time)
5. Shizune (GOD DAMMIT TOO LONG!)

Edit1: Also, I am annoyed by kenji's character so the fact that he was in Shizune's route ALL THE FUCKING TIME... made it very difficult.
Hanako for my first choice. dem burns HNNNNNG. Emi is a close second. Misha is also one of my favorites but I hate what you have to do to get her. :( and her short hair isn't nearly as cute as the drill hair.

P. S. why is Misha on there twice? Shiina is Misha's real name.

P. P. S. does anyone have that HNNNG picture that has all the girls in little yonkoma comics doing something cute and at the bottom has Hisao going HNNNNNNG at the bottom of each one?

EDIT: found it:
Forum Image: http://archivethumb3.foolz.us/board/a/img/0595/00/1325908233830.jpg
Where is my miki? I came for a hanako, yet i stayed for a miki.
Either Lilly's ending really sucked or i'm missing something :(

I expected him to apply for college in Scotland or something...I noticed four locked scenes on the Lilly path in the extras...so I'm assuming there"s an alternative ending?!

Oh yeah anyone notice how the music seems to perfectly match the mood of every scene?!
Agent_Zero wrote...
Either Lilly's ending really sucked or i'm missing something :(

I expected him to apply for college in Scotland or something...I noticed four locked scenes on the Lilly path in the extras...so I'm assuming there"s an alternative ending?!

Oh yeah anyone notice how the music seems to perfectly match the mood of every scene?!
well u either got the bad end or u didnt see the final scene after the credits
WTF Kenji !? He isn't a girl lol !
LookBehindYou,ItsABlimp wrote...
Shizune is not liked by many people it seems, I don't know why, she was my favorite. Hanako was okay, but it was kinda short and she was too timid (even though that was the personality of her character) that is why i do not like her (as much). But if i had a top 3 favorite characters it would end up like this

1.Shizune
2.Lilly
3.Hanako

Let me change that. 1-2.Shizune/Lilly
3.Hanako
Well, Guess ill try it out. Downloading Now!!!
Emi. Absolutely Emi. Most fun girl in the game. Not even remotely afraid of showing sexual interest. Plus you don't get freaking heart attacks dating her. I'm looking @ you lilly!
I downloaded it the last time, but still I didn't give it a try yet. Maybe later this week.